Chapter71:Flashback Part 3

"I appreciate Dad having a great career but I feel like he doesn't care about us." Cole said.

"Cole you know that is not true." James said.

"Yeah I know it is not true but I barely see him everyday." Cole said.

"Yeah me too but he doesn't make his own schedule and I know his boss doesn't make him work that hard but I wish he took a break because of the pressure he might face soon."

Cole looked at his brother with a confused look.

"What pressure?" Cole questioned.

"You know the pressure that everybody always get when they are overworked or overwhelmed." James said.

"Yeah I know what you mean." Cole said.

"Dad is great father and always there for us so I know he cares about us and won't forgot about us."

"Yeah I know James and can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I know it is a personal question but I am thinking about losing my virginity to Maddie but I don't know if I should do it."

"I thought you lost it already."

Cole chuckled. "I wish I did but all those I dated was never the girls I would have sex with because I need someone I could trust and be loyal with."

"And you think Maddie is the one?"

"Yeah I think so."

"It is your choice Cole but I think you should wait and see if she want to do it but if she doesn't then don't force her do it."

"Yeah I know James and are you virgin?"

James rolled his eyes and got up from the sand.

"Yeah I was just asking but you don't have to say it."

"Cole let's just say I am waiting for the right moment alright."

************

James drove up to their parents home and there was another car parked in the driveway.

"Weird he wasn't supposed to come home until tomorrow." James said.

"Who are you talking about?" Cole asked while taking his seatbelt off and getting out the car.

"Dad is home early." James said.

"Really?" Cole questioned.

"Yep." James said.

James and Cole walked inside the house and see Jefferson carrying some suitcases upstairs.

"Hey Jefferson is Dad back?" Cole asked.

"Yes he is in the dining room with your mother." Jefferson said.

"Okay thanks." Cole said.

Two of them walked into the dining room seeing his parents talking to each other.

"Dad I thought you were coming back home tomorrow night?"

"The tour finished early than I expected so I decided to book a flight to see my family that I haven't seen in months face to face." Dad said with a smile.

"Wait did James and mom knew about this?"

"Yeah they did and I am surprised that James kept it a secret."

James chuckled. "Come on Dad it wasn't easy for me to keep it away from him.

"Well at least you kept it." Mom said.

"Mom you know you would have told me but you wanted to see the look on his face." James said.

"Well that is true." Mom said while chuckling.

"So are you only staying here for a week or?" Cole asked.

"I am staying here for months unless if I plan to tour or a concert that Roger wants me to do is out of state or probably somewhere in California."

"Oh okay that is cool."

"Cole you know I am always here and care about you right?"

"Yeah I know Dad and that's what I want."

**************

End Of Flashback

Couple months later Dad passed away and my life completely changed. He died before the week of my birthday and I want to be happy on my birthday but that would never happen.

Sometimes I wish that crash didn't happened and he would have seen me with a successful music career which still in the works and giving me advice on things.

"I miss you Dad and I hope I could see you again but in the meantime rest in peace . " Cole said as he placed flowers on his dad's tombstone.