its porn.

1610
MCAS Miramar
Residential Housing

"Are you at all close to being ready?" Rooster shouts from downstairs.

I'm sat on my knees, mascara in hand, in front of my government-issued mirror that I had propped against my wall while getting ready this morning.

"One sec!" I yell back.

I hear an exasperated 'Jesus' come from the man, only to be followed by the reverberation of his heavy steps up the stairs and down the hall that I could feel through the shitty military housing floors beneath my knees.

"This isn't prom Y/N, I'm hungry." He knocks on the door. "Are you decent?"

His knocking startles me, causing my hand to jolt, smearing mascara all over my eyelid and the bridge of my nose.

"Fuck- yeah. Come in."

As the door opens, I look up at the pilot now standing in my doorway. His expression quickly changes from annoyed to amused.

"Ohhh nooo-" He says, starting to chuckle.

"Don't." I interrupt, keeping my angry glare on face.

"Nonono, it looks great. Really-" He chuckled.

"Grab my makeup wipes."

He smirks, and leans on the doorframe. "Magic words?"

"I don't need to remind you about that potential Insubordination charge, do I?" I retort.

His face sullens. "Damn, alright. Where are they?" He props himself off the doorframe.

I turn back to the mirror. "Uh, oh. Top pocket on the brown suitcase."

"Yes ma'am."

God, something about him saying that just- I don't even want to admit it but, it's almost erotic.

As I get lost in my thoughts, I see him cross behind me in the mirror, toward the suitcase laying on the ground on the other side of the room. Right as I snap out of my aroused trance, I remember.

I'm not unpacked.

SHIT.

"WAITWAITWAIT, I'VE GOT IT-" I blurt out, throwing myself in between the suitcase and Rooster. He looks down to meet my frenzied, mascara smudged gaze. He looks past my face at the suitcase, and back down to me, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Bradshaw-"

Right as I say his name, he reaches past my head for the suitcase. I grab his arm, and kick his leg out from under him, making him fall forward.

"JESUS-"

Now realizing that I had accidentally put his head between my legs, I almost think letting him open the pocket might've been a better situation than this.

He pushes himself up, his right arm still in the grip of my right hand. His face is now right on top of mine and as he looks into my eyes, I can feel his heavy breathing on my face.

Being in this situation with any other guy would freak me the fuck out, especially a guy I had only met the night prior, but this was different. I was nervous, but not because of him. I didn't feel uncomfortable.

His almost signature smirk returns to his face. "You pack quite a punch, L/N"

Okay, yeah. I want to fuck this man.