Chapter 20

Optimus and I were walking around the canyon that I fought Unicron in.

Titus: Ratchet this is the same as all the others.

Optimus: Rich in natural Earth metals.

Fowler: So, what does that tell us?

Ratchet: It follows that the natural metals in your earth would be extensions of Unicron. His limbs if you will, Titus, Optimus I'm detecting a swell in Unicron's spark activity.

Optimus: Rest assured, Ratchet we will proceed with vigilance.

I hear something cracking to my left, I turn around and saw the outlining of Unicron's body on the wall. I take a step back not in fear but to prepare for a attack.

Unicron: Do you know who I am, followers of Primus?

Optimus: Unicron the chaos bringer.

Unicron: Good.

The wall began to crumble as he emerged, he's a lot bigger than last but then again the clone I fought was only 5% of his power. This must be at least 20 or 40%.

Unicron: Now know me as Unicron your destroyer!

He immediately goes for Optimus while knocking me into a wall. I quickly recover and tried to help Optimus by shooting Unicron from behind. Optimus tries to convince Unicron into stopping his own awakening but I knew that wouldn't work.

Titus: Optimus, Unicron creates nothing but death and destruction. He does not bring life.

Unicron: It would seem that the line of Primes has grown weak in my absence but you Titanicus, you still stand tall.

Titus: I stand tall to stop you and all that is evil.

Unicron: Yet you carry said evil within you.

I look down at my chest but this allowed Unicron to attack me with a lightning attack, Optimus got hit with it as well. I stand up and saw that Optimus was about to be killed, I switch to my Predacon form and shot Unicron with a stream of fire but something was different about my fire. It was purple and it felt hotter than before, while I distracted Unicron Optimus took the chance to shoot him.

As Unicron's form crumbled away the entire area started to shake as more and more of his clones appeared.

Clones: Disciples of Primus, on this very day for Unicron maybe one but we all are Unicron.

I looked around and there's a lot of them maybe too many to even count. There was a humming sound coming from my chest but I ignore it.

Ratchet: Optimus, Titus. Have you uncovered any further signs of Unicron's emergence?

Clones: Unicron is powering incarnate, you bearer of the Matrix shall perish and you shall learn control of the Dark spark.

All the clones point at me. I narrow my optics before growling, I did not want control of this Dark spark or whatever it's called. I wanted it out of me, I know I could do it myself but my systems kept on telling me if I did remove it. I would die in the process.

Ratchet: I take that as a yes. We are on our way.

Optimus: Negative. Unicron cannot be defeated by sheer force, he wants me and Titus Ratchet. This fight must be ours alone.

I let out a roar and the fight began. The Unicron clones jumped down after us, a few of them went after me while an army of them went after Optimus. I use my ice breath to freeze them in place while I use my tail to hit the ones from behind.

Unicron: You lack control that is why you couldn't save your own kind.

I grab the clone then smashed it, he must be using the Dark spark to look into my mind. Fighting Unicron in the past was easy but now since there are only two Primes left fighting him is going to be difficult.