Chapter 34

It has been four days since the split up, I was currently following a News van that was tracking the recent sightings of a giant metal dragon. I knew this was Razorback it couldn't be Smokescreen because I knew he wouldn't be seen if he stays in his vehicle form.I arrived to the site where Razorback was seen then scanned the area, my systems show me his bio-signature then triangulate his location. I rev up my engine then drove off, I arrive to a cave then transformed.

Titus: Razorback are you there?

I don't get a response so I enter the cave and found Razorback on the ground asleep, I switch to my Predacon form then sat down next to him he scoots closer to me in his sleep and I wrap my wing around him then entered recharge.

(Time skip)

I wake up to the sounds of something landing outside the cave I look at Razorback and found him awake as well. We both go out the cave and prepared to attack whoever was outside, we saw a large ship and growled soon someone stepped out of the ship I charge up my rust core while Razorback prepared to shoot his plasma but stopped when we saw it was Arcee and Jack. I ran over to them and nuzzled them Razorback did the same, I saw someone behind them and gave out a confused growl.

???: You know these beasts?

Razorback growled at him, Predacons weren't fine with being called beasts.

Arcee: Titus, Razorback meet Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus, sir meet Emperor Titanicus Prime and his youngling.

Ultra Magnus' optics widen and he apologises for calling us beasts, I transform and walked over to him. I soon learned that he was Optimus' second in command on Cybertron a little while later we were flying around looking for the others when we caught sight of a massive explosion in the distance, I saw Wheeljack and Bulkhead but I was more interested in what they were fighting. I land in front of them then looked forward, my optics widen at who I saw.

Titus: Overkill?!

Overkill: Ah, Titanicus we meet again but this time I'm not alone.

Suddenly I'm tackled down by someone from my right, I flip them over me then stood up. I take a step back at who I saw standing before me was my dead sparkling.

Titus: P-Predaking?!

Predaking growls and tries to attack me, I block his attack but didn't attack I couldn't attack my own sparkling so I tried talking to him.

Titus: Predaking stop! It's me your Sire!

Predaking: You aren't my Sire! Overkill is!

I glare at Overkill who was fighting Wheeljack and Bulkhead suddenly Razorback rammed Predaking away from me and shot some plasma balls at him. Predaking block them with his wings then shot fire at Razorback, I cover him with me wings then shot some ice at Predaking's feet freezing him in place. I then shot lightning at Overkill knocking him away from Wheeljack and Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus' ship flies in and the two climb inside. Razorback and I fly away but I look behind me to see Predaking glaring at me.