shes so clingy

you decided to go to jadens house because you left the teddy bear jaden bought you and you wanted to have it now.you got ready and went to jadens house so you did.you knocked on the door."hey y/n what are you doing here"jess said giving you a hug letting you in."oh i forgot something in jadens room i just came to get it real quick"you said."oh okay hes up in his room with some of his friends"she said."alright"you said walking up to his room

"dude what the heck is this"ethan said laughing at the teddy bear."that's nothing its just y/n's teddy bear i bought her"jaden said taking it away from him a putting it back on his bed.you just smiled listening to them."dude shes always around you like you can't even hang with us anymore like what's with you dude your not becoming a simp are you"his friends said laughing."nah your right dude i can't even get one day with out her being so clingy"jaden said.your heart broke you were gonna leave but the door swang opened from the wind and jadens smile faded when he saw you cause he knew you heard all of that.you just looked at him with tears in your eyes."wait y/n i didn't mean that-"jaden said walking up you,you just ran away.he chased you at of his house no one was home besides him and his mom.

y/n wait y/n-" jaden said."so what did you say to them then"you said with tears in your eyes."nothing i didn't mean what i said baby"jaden said trying to kiss you."no jaden i'm tired of this"you said facing you back to him not wanting to look at him he thought you were gonna break up with him tears started pouring out of his eyes."y/n...."jaden said.you didn't want to look at him you knew he was crying if you saw him you knew you would want to kiss him and tell him everything was alright."jaden do you even love me?"you said turning to look at his teary eyes."i do love you more than anything i want to marry you one day y/n"jaden said looking into you eyes."THEN why why do you treat me like this"you said."i don't know i shouldn't have said that i wasn't thinking baby i swear"jaden said crying even more.he tried to kiss you."no stop"you said."baby please-"he said but you said something that broke him."jaden if you don't let go i'm gonna break up with you"you said not looking at him."no no i can't y/n please"jaden said crying more and more than ever falling to the ground."then please let go"you said and he let go....