i love you i'm sorry

it has been 3 weeks since that happened you haven't gone to school or anything but today,today he finally came and saw you."y/n..."jaden said.you finally heard that voice again after so long."i'm really sorry"jaden said but you just turned away from him."um we missed you"jaden said you were confused you turned to him and saw he was holding cuddles your teddy bear you sat up and looked at him but you kept your distance."i'm berry sorry about what i said"jaden said making you laugh a little he smiled."cuddles missed you"jaden said playing with the teddy bear making him walk on your bed."he missed cuddling with his mommy"jaden said you started to smile."i do to"jaden said frowning it broke your heart."i want you to know i'm not friends with ethan anymore or any of them"jaden said."what?"you said."i didn't like the way the were talking about you and i'm sorry for what you heard that day i was just trying to be cool i guess"he said you turned away from him.he touched you hands and you flinched."c-can i touch you"he asked you just nodded you faced him"fuck it"you said jaden was confused but you kissed him and he kissed back it was passionate and filled with love."i missed you"jaden said."even more than cuddles"you said laughing."way more"jaden said."i think cuddles wants to cuddle with us"you said grabbing him and putting him between the both of you."oh really but i want alone time with mommy"jaden said faking frowning and you just kissed him.