I don't belong here/Chaotic Good 2nd version

This is version two of the partial first chapter for an multiverse story I'm currently world building at the moment.

2016 at the Crimson Sparrow Tower New York, Ny

A tickling sensation running across the tip of her nose pulled Aria out of her deep sleep. Twitching said nose trying to get rid of whatever was brushing down it, she shifted her face away but the sensation continued. Groaning, she cracked open one hazel eye to see the mischievous steel-blue eyes of her boyfriend smiling down at her. Aria wanted to be annoyed that Bucky had woken her up, but she couldn't ever stay upset with her super soldier. Not for long anyway. Turning over onto her side so that she was cuddled against his naked muscled chest Aria closed her eyes and snuggled her face into his neck to breathe in his delicious natural masculine scent underneath his cologne. "It's not time to get up already is it?"

Threading his metal fingers through her brunette tresses Buck leaned down to kiss the crown of her head. "Unfortunately it is, doll. I hate to rush you, but JARVIS informed me that we're needed immediately." Tipping her head back at the hard tone lacing his sleep roughened voice Aria's brows pinched together. The only time Bucky sounded like this was when his former best friend was involved.

"Is it them?" At his nod, sleep fully receded from her body and she sat up, the blanket pooling in her naked lap briefly distracts Buck with the sight of her bare breasts. Not giving either of them the chance to get sucked back into what had caused her to pass out from blissful exhaustion, Aria tossed the blanket off and got out of bed to head to the bathroom to quickly get cleaned up before getting dressed.

If they were to confront Rogers and his band of Avengers, the worst menace to Earth since Hydra came onto the scene seventy years ago, she needed to hurry. With no time for a full shower she washed and rinsed her body then wrapping a towel around herself went back out to their bedroom to grab underwear, a tank top and her suit. Slipping on the black leather pants she glanced over at Buck who had just stepped out of the bathroom from his own brief shower. She blatantly watched as he toweled off his gorgeous body and got dressed in his patriotic uniform. As Aria zipped up her jacket with its red panels and Sparrow emblazoned on the back she grinned at him. It amused her to no end that he insisted on going back to the red, white and blue flag look instead of his more understated dark blue suit from two years ago. Already knowing what she was thinking he chuckled as he passed her her boots.

"Come on, the others are already waiting for us in the hangar." Quickly tying her shoes she slings her arm around his waist as he picks up his shield. Latching it on the back of his harness to the magnet that kept it in place as they made their way to the elevator that would take them to the top floor of the Tower.

Waiting for them was her best friend, the trickster god of Mischief, Loki. Strolling up behind him was their money man and resident Playboy Tony Stark, fellow mutants Elena, Wren, Henri, Nyx and her twin sister Mira rounded out their team. With their arrival they were fully assembled. Loading up in the Stark jet Aria buckled in with Loki on her right as Bucky closed the hatch and Henri set them off towards their destination.

Once in the air Buck strode over to where everyone could see him to debrief the team. His changeable blue eyes had turned a light grayish blue signaling his own conflicted feelings about who they were about to face off with. His former best friend and brother in arms, Steve Rogers. He would be shoulder to shoulder with the god of Thunder Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Scarlet Witch and her twin brother Quicksilver. Having been thought dead until recently she knew it killed Bucky that the man he felt he failed was now his enemy leading the charge against them as face of their greatest foe; Hydra. Well, SHIELD now that they rebranded themselves. Headed up by Alexander Pierce and Nick Fury, SHIELD sought out to undo everything good the Crimson Sparrows had done since Thor's petty and murderous attack on Earth in 2012. An event that revealed to the world that aliens and god's really did exist. Thus the Crimson Sparrows stepped out of the shadows to protect Earth and its people from the Asgardian and his army of Chitari.