All day

The following days were amazing for both of them and for the first time they spend all their time together. They enjoyed each others company. They talked until late in the night but one morning the atmosphere was different.

They were laying sideways and Joe laid behind Taylor holding her hips. She pressed her back against his chest and hold on to his arm. She felt his hot breath at her neck as he brushed her hair to the side. He wasn't wearing a shirt so she was able to feel his skin. Joe started to kiss her neck after some time and she closed her eyes. He went up a bit and placed kisses around her ear as well. She let out a quiet moan as his lips touched her ear. Joe chuckled at her reaction.

"Stop laughing." She said with her eyes still closed.

"It's just funny how easy I can make you moan." He said and kissed her ear again. His hand caressed her thighs and he let his finger run over her naked skin. She pressed her back more agains him and then she just felt the need to take off her shirt. She wanted to be skin to skin with him so she undressed herself and press her naked back again his chest. She felt his warm skin at hers and Joes hands explored her chest. Meanwhile he didn't stop kissing her and she put her hand in his hair. Then his hand went lower until he was at her pants. He was about to pull them down but he didn't do it right away. He pressed his hips against her butt and she felt his erection through his boxers.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered into her ear and bit her ear lope. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her so she immediately agreed.

"Yes please." She said and in this moment Joe pulled down her pants and underwear at the same time. She was laying there completely naked and pressed her body against his. Joe couldn't wait any longer and pulled down his boxers as well letting his already hard erection out. He immediately grabbed a condom and pulled it over his shaft. He laid down behind her again and wrapped her arm around her waist. With his other hand he lifted up one of her legs so he was able to enter her. He then moved forward slowly and pushed his dick into her. She screamed out and grabbed his arm as soon as they made contact. Joe started to move slowly at the beginning but soon he couldn't hold back anymore and pumped into her harshly.

"Ohh fuck." She moaned as she felt his erection inside her. He hit her core faster and grabbed her head.

"Yes Joe fuck me harder." She screamed what turned him on even more. He pulled her head back and grabbed her thigh. He squeezed her skin hard but she loved it. He speed up his movements again and groaned into her ear.

"You like it rough, huh?" He said and he knew that she did.

"I will give it to you rough." He bit her neck.

"Oh my god yes right there." She moaned as he found her g-spot. He smirked and pushed his dick into her as deep as possible.

"Fuck." She screamed out loudly. Joe listened to her screams and squeezed her butt a few times. Then they both breathed faster as they got close to reach their peak.

"You're so hot when you come." He whispered into her ear and she threw her head back while reaching her orgasm.

"Oh my god... Joe." She screamed and he kept pumping. He reached his orgasm a few seconds after her and filled up the condom with his juice. He pulled out a few minutes later and they both turned on their back again. Joe pulled the condom away and looked at Taylor.

"That was so good holy shit." She said while catching her breath.

"Yes it was." He agreed. And this was just the beginning of the day.

Later Joe was in the shower when Taylor joined him there. She went into the shower completely naked. Without saying a word she pressed her naked breasts agains his body. Joe grabbed her hips and touched her butt.