Chapter 5

"Hello," Qin Zhaoci stepped forward and nodded slightly at the principal, "I'm here to sign the consent form."

"How come two Alphas have come to sign the consent form today?" The principal was a little old man with a beard. Alpha.

He added: "This one is still signing the pregnant wife's consent for further study."

As soon as the principal finished speaking, Qin Zhaoci saw a cute girl with a slightly convex belly behind the female Alpha who was signing.

"Panpan, why did you come to school, didn't you have an abortion at home?" Ye Lianyin also noticed the cute girl behind the female Alpha, and called out her name, as if she knew people.

Shan Pan immediately turned her head when she heard Ye Lianyin's voice, her eyes were a little red when she saw Ye Lianyin's first glance.

"No," Shan Pan choked, "she just doesn't like me."

Seeing Shan Pan's sad face, Ye Lianyin sighed softly, turned her head and glared at Wan Baiyun, and complained: "She doesn't like you because she is blind, we hope What a great Omega."

"Cough cough, Miss Ye, when you speak ill of others, you should also pay attention to the occasion. After all, the person involved is here!" Wan Boyun put the pen back on the table after signing the word. superior.

Shan Pan pursed her lips, looked up at Wan Baiyun, protected Ye Lianyin behind her, turned to look at her, pursed her lips and shook her head.

Seeing her like this, Ye Lianyin sighed and fell silent.

"Where to sign?" Qin Zhao saw that they had stopped talking, and turned to ask the principal.

"Here, just sign for you," the principal handed over a printed form.

Qin Zhaoci took it with both hands, walked to the table where Wan Boyun signed just now, picked up the pen, bent down and signed his name.

At this moment, Wan Baiyun suddenly spoke to her: "Qin Zhaoci, didn't you just get married yesterday? Bring Omega to school today, so you don't have to live the two-person world, after all Increase fertility for the Empire!"

Qin Zhaoci frowned, straightened up and looked at Wan Baiyun in front of her. She was about the same height as Wan Baiyun. Interstellar's Alpha was much taller than Omega. , and the Alpha in front of her seems to have 188.

After looking at her for a while, Qin Zhao said, "Why increase the fertility rate for the empire? She is just an adult, and I am not a beast. It is not good for your health to have children too young."

Shan Pan, who is also an adult: "..."

Wan Boyun, a beast who felt satirized: "..."

I couldn't help but want to applaud Ye Lianyin: "..."

"Cough," the principal noticed the awkwardness in the atmosphere for a moment, and immediately said, "Actually, there are many Omegas who get married as soon as they become adults. Generally, after Alpha and Omega get married, they will have children soon. of."

"Oh, is Omega willing to give birth?" Qin Zhaoci turned to look at the principal.

The principal frowned: "I can't say whether I want it or not, the empire stipulates that a married Omega cannot have an abortion."

"The rules of the empire are disgusting, they don't respect Omega's reproductive rights at all," Qin Zhao pouted in disgust, and handed the form with his signed name to the principal.