Daddy's Dirty Secrets (4)

Unedited cause, well if u read my other book you know why. So sorry :/

I love all of u amazing human beings!!! Thank you for being so patient with me. I've just had a hard time coming up with stuff and my life has been nonstop for a while.

__________________________________

I'd finally fallen asleep after a long time of just staring at the ceiling. Though it didn't last for long.

I woke up to a loud bang of the front door closing. I looked at the clock, 8am. I mindlessly started getting ready for the day when I heard a voice, a voice I wasn't so familiar too.

I went to my door and opened it ever so slightly.

"Are they gone?" The women asked in a flirty tone.

"My wife is but Y/N is sleeping in her room so you must stay silent," he had his hands wrapped around his lady as he shoved her into his bedroom.

My eyes were wide and my body was stiff. No wonder we are in war. My father is sleeping with Lady Gryffindor! I closed my door again and just stood there for a moment. I shook my head and pinched my arm, hoping this was just a bad dream.

I can't confront him about it, what am I supposed to do. For now I just ignored it, there is nothing I can do. I mean, I'm not the one tearing my family apart. It's him. 

I quickly got into the shower and turned my music up loud. Loud enough for the whole house to hear.

When I was finished with my shower I got dressed and sat at my computer. I got online and started looking at wedding dresses, my mom told me I had to have an idea of what I wanted. We are going dress shopping after my tutor left.

I was looking for at least an hour before my tutor showed up, we just worked on the usual. Math, English, History, and French.

She was here for 2 hours. Most boring 2 hours of my life. Finally when she was gone I went to the limo to meet my mother.

"Good afternoon mother," she nodded and told the driver to go to the dress shop.

"Ms. Snape will be joining us today, I want you on your best behavior," she was much nicer than the father, though it wasn't often. She is very absent in my life.

We drove for a good hour and a half before we arrived at the bridle shop. "We will also be picking your cake and flowers from here," my mom stated as she got out of the car.

I got out of the car and silently followed her inside. We were greeted at the door and brought into a small room where we were served champagne.

Not long after we arrived so did Ms. Snape.

"Are you excited darling?" Ms. S asked me as she sat next to me.

"I'm more nervous than I am excited Ms. Snape," I answered honestly.

"No need to be nervous dear. And please, call me Andrea," she patted my shoulder and grabbed the champagne that was just set down next to her.
We waited for a few moment before an employee came to us.

"So, who is our bride to be?" she asked in an excited tone. My mom looked at me and put her hand out towards me.

"Ok so we are going to head back there and just try on a few things," she helped me up and lead me to my dressing room.

"So what exactly are we looking for in a dress today?" she asked.

"I don't really know, I haven't had much time to think about it," I said in a nervous tone.

"We let me grab a few things just to start," she then walked off. After a few minutes she came back with four different dresses.

The first one was a long-sleeved dress with a deep v-cut. Its very lacy and has small designs at the bottom. I got undressed and slowly put it on. The lady helped me zip it up before putting a matching vail. I looked in the mirror and I help weird.