The sound of Bells (5)

I woke up to the sounds of my mother yelling my name and opening the curtains. I groaned and rolled over. "Get out mom!" I groaned.

"Not today Y/N you're getting married. Which means you are getting up," she pulled the blanket and tossed it on the floor.

"I'll get Emily to start on breakfast while you go take a shower," she walked out and I groaned before grabbing the pillow and banging in over my head.

After a moment I got out of bed and quickly got into the shower. I spent an hour in there, blaring music and soaking in the bath, this is my wedding day. Something I wouldn't of thought would be happening so soon.

My mom suddenly came banging on the door. "Y/N hurry up your hair and makeup crew is here!" she shouted from behind the door.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bath before putting my goldish robe on. I opened the door and they had set all their stuff up on my vanity.

"We'll take great care of you darling," one of the women said as she used her wand to dry my hair quickly.

"So what are we wanting today?" another one asked. Before I was able to open my mouth my mom answered. Her want her hair down and curly, expect for 2 sections on each side I want in braids and pinned to the back of her head.

She nodded and start to work on my hair

She nodded and start to work on my hair. A few other people started working on my makeup and my nails. I was stuck in that damn chair for 2 and 1/2 hours. Breakfast came in and I wasn't even hungry, I was far to nervous.

When they were finished I looked into the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself. My hair was perfect my makeup was perfect, I was never the person to be perfect.

My mom entered the room and looked at me I'm aww. "Honey, you look so beautiful on your wedding day," she started to tear up.

"Mom, I'm not even in the dress yet. Don't cry," i muttered as I looked in the mirror.

"Well then go put it on Y/N we don't have too much time," she puffed. I nodded and went into my walk-in-closet and shut the door. I undressed myself and slipped on the white dress.

I look at myself in the mirror, now I definitely didn't look myself. I looked at my emotionless face covered in perfect makeup, this wasn't the girl I wanted to be.

"Hurry up Y/N!" my mom shouted. I sighed and opened the door. My mother gasped as I walked out of the closet. Tears filled her eyes as she helped me up on the vail.

"Remember Y/N smile. And don't slouch. And be on your best behavior," I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Let's go sweetheart, he is waiting for you," she added grabbing my arm and helping me out the room and down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was my father.

"Wow," he muttered as he grabbed my hand, "you look beautiful Y/N."

"Thank you father," I bowed slightly. We walked to the back door and my favorite maid waited for me. "I'll be up there with you the whole time," she whispered in my ear while hugging me.