A New Years Dance

A New Year's Homecoming College School Dance Festival lasted from December 24th to January 7th. Everyone was invited, Including Sarvente and Ruv.

   "This year, everyone is invited to the New Year Homecoming College School Dance Festival, instead of just excluding the bad ones," The teacher points to the board. "So school is out until the festival," "Go have some fun for the rest of the week," The teacher leaves the room with everyone else in the class too.

"We have the whole week off for Christmas and the festival," "What do we do for a whole week?" Sarvente asks while walking to her locker with Ruv. 

"I would party if I was not with you," "So I don't know," Ruv leans on someone else's locker. 

"Sounds like a very Russian thing to do," Sarvente says as she gets up from squatting. "Speaking of Russia," "How about we spend the week in Russia?" 

"Da," "Best idea," Ruv says. 

"The thing is," "How do we get there?" Sarvente asks. Ruv gets up from leaning on the locker. 

"Teleporting," 

"Wah?" Sarvente says. 

"You act like you can't do it," Ruv says.

"You act like I'm fine, Ruv," Sarvente says, walking out of the school doors with Ruv. He thinks about what she said. 

"That'll take a lot out of me," 

"I'll let you rest once we get there then," Ruv answers. 

"Why can't we take a plane?" Sarv asks. "I hate planes," Ruv says. They get into their car and drive home.