The Flight Pt. 2

"Hello, is everything okay here?" The flight attendant asks. 

"WHAT DOES IT FUCKING SOUND LIKE LADY?!" The Karen yells.

"Ma'am there is no need to yell I can hear you just fine," The flight attendant says.

"OH YEAH!!? WELL, THE CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR THE FACT THAT THESE TWO BITCHES, ESPECIALLY HER" The Karen points at Sarvente. "SPILLED MILK ON ME!!" 

"Mother of fucking Irene you did not just call me and my girlfriend a bitch you stupid motherfu-"

"Ruv shhhh," Sarvente says in secret. "she's got this," Sarvente points to TFA.

"Ma'am you're making this seem like way worse than it is," TFA says.

"OH WORSE??? THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS!" the Karen yelled," 

"Ma'am if you don't shut up, we will have the crew duct tape your mouth shut," TFA says.

"I'M RATING THIS THE LOWEST REVIEW POSSIBLE ON YELP IF YOU DO! DON'T FUCKING TRY ME," The Karen says. 

TFA leaves and goes to the back of the plane. The Karen begins yelling mostly at Sarv and Ruv. TFA comes back with a roll of duct tape and lets Ruv do the honors.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME THIS IS VIOLATION OF MY SPACE YOU ARE VIOLATING MY HIPAA RIGHT," 

"Keep your mouth closed," Ruv says calmly.

"NO, I REFUSE!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU DO SUCH A THING TO A CHRISTIAN LIKE ME-"

"I SAID CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH YAP THIS WHOLE FLIGHT!" Ruv snaps. "I'M GONNA THROW YOU OUT THIS FUCKING PLANE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP SO SHUT YO ASS UP,"

The Karen finally shut up and Ruv duct-taped the hell out of her mouth, so that no other words can be screamed out of this assholes kirby lips. After a while Ruv looked at Sarvente, she was dead asleep again.