Packing

They got back to their house in order to pack for the trip. Sarvente skips up the stairs while Ruv follows. They get their suitcases from their closet and place them on the floor. Sarv opens her dresser and grabs a big pile of clothes.

"Need help?" Ruv says. 

"Maybe a little bit," Sarvente starts folding her clothes while Ruv helps her.

"Ya' know, I just realized," Sarv looks up from packing. "How are we gonna bring our stuff if I teleport?" 

"I didn't think of that," Ruv says. There's a weird silence.

"Hey can you pack the Nappy Time Spray™? I don't think I'll have enough space for it in my luggage," Sarvente says. She struggles to close up her suitcase. 

"Sure, but I don't get why you still need it. You fall asleep in my arms just fine," Ruv says with a smirk. He grabs the Nappy Time Spray™ and packs it in his suitcase.

Sarvente blushes and turns away. "I guess so,"

"Seriously how did you talk me into going on a plane, or 4," Ruv says.

"Well I know if I'm going, you're going with me. And I'm not leaving you behind." Sarvente gets up from zipping up her luggage. "And plus, you're going to be riiiiiight next to me on the plane. But a row has 3 seats so we might sit next to some angy old lady," Sarvente goes into the bathroom to pack her bathroom stuff. Toothbrush, toothpaste, and other things. 

"Hey, babe, the airport security might disband the Nappy Time Spray™" Ruv says.

"I don't care really," Sarvente walks into the room, unzips her suitcase, and puts all of the stuff in her suitcase. She stands up, zips it back up, and waits for Ruv to finish. 2 minutes later Ruv zips up his suitcase and is ready to go.

Sarvente "Now we just have to get these into the car and-" Ruv pins Sarvente to the wall, interrupting her sentence.

"What's the rush?" Ruv says.

"There's not really a rush," Sarvente says. 

"Well then," Ruv kisses Sarv and she returns it.