Bio (Edited)

*screaming in despair*

================================================================================

There were some things I wanted to change about the story so I will be doing that. Hope you guys like it.

================================================================================

(imagine his eyes are blue)

Name: Izuku Yagi

Age: 4

Quirk: Red Mist

Quirk description: A C-rank quirk at first glance which lets the user to emit out red gas out of the user's body. The amount of smoke and the density of the smoke can be controlled. The user can see in the smoke but others can't. The user's eyes glow red when it's being used. With time and training the user can make solid objects with the smoke. Can cause people to cough if their not used to his smoke but he himself is immune to it. The quirk has no drawbacks for the user and the user can emit red smoke infinitely and the smoke disappears when turned off and is not harmful to the environment.

Likes: His parents, his sister, bakugo twins, todoroki twins, todoroki family, his uncle and aunts, heroes, All might, quirks, helping others, katsudon.

Dislikes: Villains, mean people, bullies.

Name: Izuku Yagi

Name: Izuku Yagi

Age: 16

Quirk: Red Mist

Quirk Description: After training Izuku is able to emit smoke at the speed where he could cover up to 1km of range with dense red smoke in a matter of a second. He could make his smoke dense enough to be as tough as metal. Can see in the smoke while others can't and can sense their location when others enter his smoke. Immune to his smoke and his eyes glow red when using it. No drawbacks and no side effects on the environment.

Likes: Analyzing quirks, katsu don, his mother, his sister, Shoka Todoroki, heroes, samurai, his master(sometimes), Eri, his friends, sword fighting, his swords, his armor, his super moves, helping others, killing evil people, his aunts and uncles, his swords, music, peace.