4

___
B

"Beyonce." Onika gritted out, but didn't stop me. I just wanted to make her feel better and now that I had the okay too, I was. My fingers played with her clit and her body slumped into me almost immediately. "Tell me to stop. If that's what you want." I kissed the side of her face. Baby was so sensitive, I know she wasn't lying when she said she'd been sex free. "Don't stop." Exactly.

She brought her hand up to my cheek, forcing my face to her so she'd have access to my lips. I had no other choice but to look at her sex faces now, it was getting hard for me. When she gently bit my bottom lip, I slipped a finger in. She could barely fit one damn finger in there. "Wait." She gripped my wrist tight, wrapping her other arm around my neck. "Kiss me baby." I kissed her, not moving my finger.

She needed time to adjust, maybe.

She kissed me so sloppily, I was loving it. Her tongue roamed my mouth before her hips grind into my finger. While kissing me, she let her moans be heard through them. Feeling her loosen her grip on my wrist, I met her with my thrust.

When she pulled away, not being able to kiss me back, I smiled. "You're so damn fine." She returned my smile, lazily. She loves these compliments.

"Put another finger in." She moaned out, leaning back some, her hand now holding the back of my neck. Her head fell back after I put my ring finger in. I was so hard.

She rode my fingers while I sped up my arm. Her moans were getting slightly louder and her eyes were closed. She looked so fucking good, I was about to cum. This is exactly how she looks when riding dick. "Fuck." She had finally opened her eyes, staring me right into my soul. "Oh my godd." She moaned out. Her head shook and she closed them eyes right back.

"Stop looking at me Bey."

I curled my fingers. "Open your eyes. Don't make me mad." I pulled her into me by her waist, getting rougher with my thrust. She opened her eyes and watched me while she struggled to keep up. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I held her up. Her nipples were poking at my chest.

"I love you." She kissed me weakly, licking the roof of my mouth. My thumb brushed against her clit and her body shivered as she pulled away. "Im about to cum." I could feel her all against my fingers. Her body slightly shook as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I turned my head, whispering in her ear. "Cum for me baby." I was giving her a hickey right under her ear. She'll be mad later. I repeatedly flicked her clit while finger fucking her and it was like she was fighting it.

"You know you want to cum. Stop holding it back pretty mama." Almost immediately she started squirted and pulled my fingers out of her. Her fingers went to her clit and she rubbed herself, letting all her fluids squirt out of her, all on my lap and hands. I didn't mind, this was my dream.

Watching her make herself cum, I felt pre-cum come out of me and bit my lip. I rubbed her stomach as she calmed down and wrapped her arms around me. It felt so secure.

"I love you too baby." I spoke, smiled at her. She just rested her chin on her arms that were wrapped around my neck, with her eyes closed.

Kissing the side of her face, she grinned bringing one hand in my scalp. She was bout to fall asleep. Damn now I was going to have to be a man and shit.

I took her in the bathroom, letting her pee but she took a while because nothing was coming out. I hope those tweets that be saying squirt is pee is a lie or I might actually hit depression. Sike! I don't care, its Onika.

I set a bath for her and she just sat on the toilet, watching me. She was for real sex high.

"Come in." She yanked my arm. Rough ass.