15

___
O

"We won't be here for long. As soon as I find a place, we'll be out." Tiff was stressing for absolutely no reason. Bey wasn't even asking her to leave.

"There is absolutely no rush for you to leave Tiff." I stood up from Beys bed. Beyoncé wasn't even here, she had took the girls out to some arcade. She could tell that Crystal was still sad over what happened so she decided to take her out on a day with her sisters.

I knew for a fact that they were being spoiled rotten, right now as we speak.

"I know but I don't want to be a burden. I really do appreciate everything y'all are doing for Crystal and I though."

"I love that little girl." I shrugged. "And you know Bey will do anything for her kids."

She followed me out of Beys room. "What's the plans for today?" She asked. It was a little weird to be having actual full blown conversations with her.

"I don't know yet. I might go home real quick, do things around the house but really I have nothing to do." I looked up at her after getting my water from the fridge. "What about you?"

She tilted her head a bit, pursing her lips. "Not a damn thing. I don't have no friends in Houston. My people stay in Dallas."

"You could come with me if you'd like." I didn't mind. "You ever thought about moving there?"

"I did but Texas is big as hell, I want Crys to see her sisters whenever she wants to."

Well that was a good enough reason for me. Maybe 30 minutes later we left out and made the way over to my house. I didn't have much to do but just clean a little.

Tiff had helped me though so I was definitely grateful. She walked passed the framed mirror that hung in my hallway and flipped her locs. "I really need a retwist." She chuckled, running her fingers between the strands.

"I could do them for you." I mean why not?

"Can you really?" She turned her head towards me, her perfect teeth on display.

"If you want. I used to do hair, I already have everything I need."

"Do I have to pay you?"

I laughed. "No, you just helped me clean my house." She didn't need to pay me. I grabbed her hand, pulling her up to my room.

"Sit down, I'll be right back." She sat down on the little couch that sat in front of my bed, while I went into my bathroom to get everything I needed. When I came back she was scrolling through disney+ on the tv.

"You like Marvel Nic?" She asked, seeing that what was mostly in my watch agains.

"Hell yeah. You don't?" She better give me the right answer or she gon have to find another bitch to do her hair.

"Of course I do. Wanda is my favorite." Oh she has some taste. "They should've just let her kill that little bitch." I busted out laughing after that.

"Right!" I gestured for her to sit on the floor so I could start. I had a bucket full of clips in my hand so I passed it to her before sitting down behind her. "I would've done the same shit for my kids."