What The Hap Is Fuckening

With the initial purge of Passione, sweeping out any leftover ties seemed to prove harder than most. There was obviously a reason those stubborn remnants weren't expelled within the first week, but Giorno has turned to more drastic measures concerning those who stand in his way. It meant not a single day of rest for his team, no matter what. For the previously named Squadra Guardie del corpo, this was a drastic change to their usual routine of relaxation and occasional labor. The one most affected was no doubt, Narancia. It really wasn't his fault, he had problems focusing, even on a regular day.

"Gioorno, please, can't we take the day off? If I go on any other missions, I'm gonna die!" His incessant whines have only increased in number, but out of all of them, he felt that he was the one that deserved a break. On top of his missions, he was still taking daily lessons from Fugo and (Y/N) afterwards! And that itself already felt like a drag, so the combination left him unable to even pay attention, which makes Fugo angrier and then makes things longer- it was a whole hellish cycle that he really didn't appreciate.

"Narancia, your stand is the most useful for surveillance. You are our best bet at locating anyone in hiding. (Y/N)'s Soul Searching has its limits, and your stand is able to both go long range and fit through smaller areas.

"Ugh... still... Hey, what if you pair me up with (Y/N)? I would do it if (Y/N) was there!" That was a fat lie, everyone and their mother knew he wouldn't get shit done. But the poor boy really did deserve a break, and Giorno wasn't a heartless bastard with only work on his mind. He's seen (Y/N) acting a little more annoying than she usually is, and he no doubt blames the lack of contact she's had with others.

"Fine. One mission, I just need you guys to survey the town, see if there's any leftover circulation of drugs in the area. It's not necessary, but it's always nice to be thorough. Go tell her now. You guys leave as soon as possible." He waved Narancia off, turning to the computer to look up the symptoms of ADHD.

With Narancia, it wasn't that he was stupid, nor that he didn't try, and Giorno knew this. He could be incredibly perceptive and clever at times, and other times, he just wasn't feeling it. It would be unfair to only give him a break, but this would be a little excuse for him to go wander around town for a bit and just have fun.

"(Y/N)! Hey, get up, Giorno says we have a mission!" He didn't bother knocking on the door, his excitement driving him to burst in with the only warning being the pitter patter of his sprint seconds before. Poor girl was in the middle of repainting her nails, but with the sudden shock, the brush went flying. It smacked her thigh, splattering glittery black across her floors. So much for some free time.

"Dude, Dude! You gotta knock, what if I was doing something stupid?!" Which, granted, was quite often. If it wasn't for her random urges to do yoga, rearrange her room, or sort through and judge the clothes that she bought on a whim, it was her in compromising positions or practicing her exorcist look or her sexy fall. Don't ask what a sexy fall is, but know that her slow motion sinking makes for excellent ones. Probably. Well, in her head it looks really good. She knows better than to be undressed at any time, because the closest an 'accident' happened was her getting stuck in a very confusing lacy shirt (Again, it was for the vibes), and Abbacchio having to help get her out of it. It ended up getting ripped, but she would have tossed it even if it was in pristine conditions. "Anyway, what's up?"

"Giorno said we can go into town. If we are on the lookout for any Drugs and stuff. Sketchy shit." He waved it off, grabbing her floating hand and dragging her out of the room. Well. Looks like she'll have to buy another bottle, cause no doubt it was going to dry before they got back.

"Hah? You guys are hitting the town? Can I join with?" Mista heard all the clamor through the walls, and he no doubt wanted in. He didn't have much today, mostly since his stand was strictly gun, so it wasn't exactly the most flexible choice. "I'm not doing anything, and Giorno would probably say the more the better."