'Falling in Love - Contd.'

Bondita wore Lavender, not only the perfume but the chiffon saree and blouse too. Rubbing her palms on her sleeveless arms frequently she was sipping hot coffee, securely placing the blue and white coffee mug on blue saucer kept on granite base of their bedroom's window. Open windowpanes allowing the rain drizzles to fondle her skin and slightly waving long hair locks. She has come post dinner from the work that day but seeing her all three children sleeping peacefully in her Patibabu's arm bring her utter serene. Her exhausted body felt relaxed as soon as she witnessed the most delightful sight to her eyes.

She was recalling those day when she initially started to work with him, how he used to send her home early in the evening if work kept him occupied even after work hours but nowadays if cases demanded Bondita's engagement even after work hours Anirudh came home early instead to fulfill his duty towards their kids. How come he ever let his kids remain deprived of their parents love when they needed it the most if Bondita couldn't return on time. Work never can become a huddle in parenthood if it is equally embraced by the partners and not only considered only one's responsibility, especially of mother. A strong bond of understanding each other makes any couple worth to win any sort of challenges coming in their life.

Amused Bondita thanked Dugga ma for the blessings she nurtured in her womb two times to bring three bundles of joy in their life, in the family of RCs, which are also the allegory of her and her Patibabu's pure love.

She kissed all four of them cocooning them inside an ultra-soft comforter which lay by their feet and lifting the coffee mug from the table placed aside she walked by window to get engross in a never-ending lane of beautiful memories she and her Patibabu have created together.

Anirudh and Bondita were sleeping soundly on their cozy white bed just like other days. Very small of the faint light peeped inside their room that morning, the patter and tinkle sound of falling raindrops ushered it inside. It seems that night rain decided to come secretly in night from the sky without informing sun and its rays which were sleeping there soundly copying Anidita.

Anirudh stirred in his sleep when that faint light reflecting from his closed eyelids sweetly threatened him to awake Bondita and make her loose her cuddling tug around him.

Snuggling her more into him like an adamant child he protruded his lips, and his round dark eyes pleaded the faint light to show some mercy on him that morning to let them be in each other's mellow embrace for more time and the light just couldn't reject his genteel plea.

The light kissed his cheeks and winking mischievously at him retarred from their room, leaving busy in blending the small of philtre pink noise in the room alone with Anidita.

The morning was chilly and romantic in its own soothing way. Bondita ensconced herself into his warm chest seeking refugee from the sudden chill monsoon arrival offered. Being vigilant Anirudh pulled her single strip lavender night dress down covering mid of her thighs. Slinging the very thin straps of her night dress up her shoulder he checked if her exposed back, and front were covered properly inside comforter. Pulling her more into his masculine hug Anirudh just kept staring her in tranquil, the morning glow on her face made her look seductively winsome. Her eyes, her cheeks, her very lightly parted lips..... uff! He just couldn't take his eyes off her. How much he wanted to suck on those lips of her, play with her hair locks and make insane love to her but that tired face of her after court hours from last night he couldn't overlook and he lay there holding her in his arms like a baby, caressing her back and shoulders like a mother so that his sleeping beauty gets the amount of sleep her body needed to start a refreshing day.

Caressing her diminutive figure swaddled in lavender, he too almost dozed off pampering her losing the track of time they needed to go to court.