2."introduction"

The triplets Alahna and elli have been my friends since birth. We are an inseparable  package deal so if you hate one of us u hate us all.

3rd person point of view
Aleria Watson was the fun person to hang out with shed  unintendedly make you laugh your ass off she also had a rlly nice voice but she's never thought of being a singer but she would always write for fun and it was her way to express her feelings .  she always considered the sturniolos her family they were like the family she never had but you don't fall in love with someone who you've seen as a brother your whole life do you? Growing up with Matt made her fall in love.He'scomforting,funny,gorgeous,perfect,gentleman. He knew everything about her especially about her family no one else knew that which proved how much she trusted him. Well at first she thought it was a little crush but that crush turned into being in love. They've shared one kiss when they were 12years old well it was more of an accident kiss long story short matt and Aleria were walking around the garden until they saw a butterfly which they chased and then it landed on a flower and soon after Matt and Aleria  tried to catch it but they bumped into eachother and kissed. It was an accident but it was a great accident.