30."merry christmas neighbors"

recently.aleria was giving big ass red flags.well clearly no one noticed but matt.

"i'm telling you guys she's been acting weirdly"matt argued with his brothers "sit down kid al wouldn't do that"chris mockingly laughed at matt "yea go to sleep your acting delusional"nick said

"i'm not necessarily saying she is cheating,i'm just saying maybe"

-
oh yeah,long story short nick found out matt and al were dating and told chris so now matt can talk to them about his problems.does anyone else know they're dating?no,but they are planning on telling alahna and elli.

was aleria happy about them knowing?well not really but you know it happens.but how did it happen?oh,let's remember.

"okay bye babe"matt kissed al "matt..."aleria awkwardly said "what?"matt exclaimed "look behind you"aleria added "wha—"

"oh!"matt said "what just happened"nick said "let's have a talk"aleria replied "it surely needs one"chris chimed in

-

yea,matt really thought that would make them believe him.

did matt notice alerias weird actions?yes.

did matt have thoughts of her probably cheating?yes.

is he also madly in love with her.fuck yes.

"just fucking shut up!"chris yelled "calm down chris,look matt,i know you're probably scared she's probably cheating on you...but what me AND chris are saying that,you need to have trust in her"nick explained

"yes,matt we all love al as much as you,but come on have some trust in her"chris added "come on matt,can you imagine her cheating on you?"chris asked

what the actual fuck does that mean?
but for some reason he just can't.but there is probably a chance but why can't he imagine it?

his head is telling him to wake the actual fuck up and stop being blind.

while his heart...oh his heart.no way in hell could she do that,he trusts her,she trusts him.so stop thinking of those thoughts matt.ugh.

he just couldn't.

matt stormed to his room not wanting to talk to anyone.

the first thing he did when he arrived at his room was sighing he just,sighed.

he threw himself so hard on the bed it could've broke.

oh and how annoying was the sound of the builders,that were fixing the house next to them,could his day get any fucking worse.

he just needed sleep,just rest him self and sleep.so he did.

but was awoken a while later of the noise of the construction

ughhh,could his day get any worse?

he turned to his side to see a sleeping aleria.

she looked so pretty.she is so pretty.

oh,he could stare at her face for hours,you know you can just say he likes her a lot.

"you're so pretty"he kissed her head and covered her with the blanket

her phone was in her hand,he kind of forgot about that.well curiosity hit him and he kind of,maybe,just a little,wanted to lerk through it.

no come on matt what are you even thinking of,he couldn't just do that.that would be just wrong.