Part 2

Just outside the small town of Charming, there is an carnival that is thrown each year by the folks of the town placed in between Charming and Tacoma. After Natasha convincing the club to go a few years back, the club has never missed the event since the first time they had came which left a huge smile on Natasha's face whenever she saw how excited the guys got when the day came close to going to the carnival.

This year at the event, the Tacoma charter agreed to meet the mother charter at the carnival as they had spare time on their hands and the charter's president, Lee had agreed that his guys could use the fun. When arriving at the event on the back of Tig's bike, Natasha had no idea how many of the guys from Tacoma would be coming to the event until she saw a whole group of them huddle together when making their way into the carnival. The second Natasha stepped foot inside the event with Tig by her side, she spotted Kozik talking to a few of the guys from his charter leaving her to be over the moon.

Growing up around Tig as a father figure, Natasha was soon to become close with Kozik when he was a patched member of the mother charter and she often saw him as a big brother but when Tig and Kozik's friendship had came to an end due to Kozik being partly responsible for the death of Tig's dog, Kozik ended up transferring to the Tacoma charter and Natasha didn't see him as much as she normally would which Tig knew that it affected her.

It didn't take long for Lee to spot Natasha detaching herself from Tig before running over to where Kozik is stood leaving the president to smile at how excited she is to see him. Lee placed a hand on Kozik's shoulder before pointing a finger towards Natasha which left him to chuckle once he saw who his president was pointing at. Removing himself from the small group of men, Kozik had welcomed Natasha into his arms as he lifted her up into a bear hug when he had worked his way over to her.

Once the mother charter greeted Tacoma, the guys didn't hesitate to scatter around the carnival as they made their way over to the rides. Natasha told Kozik to come to some rides with her before ordering Happy to join them which Happy didn't like the idea of doing that but Natasha was quick to shut it down.

"If you think by looking at me like that, I will give up getting you on those rides then you can think again. Now move it Grumpy!" Natasha ordered Happy when she spotted him glaring at her.

Kozik laughed at how the interaction between the two and laughed even harder when Happy had joined them on the rides, despite his face showing how much he wasn't enjoying the rides.

Once they had their fair share of rides, they sat around a table with Tacoma which was not that far from the rides. Natasha had placed herself next to Kozik before she rested her head against his shoulder causing him to wrap his arm over her shoulders as Happy sat next to Lee, who is sat opposite them. A few of the guys from the mother charter joined the Tacoma charter around the table leaving them to have a conversation filled with laughter.

As it starts to get late, Tig noticed Natasha practically in a deep sleep against Kozik's side which left him to decide it is best to go home. Quickly removing himself from his seat, Tig tells the club that it's best if he goes back to the motel as he pointed towards a sleeping Natasha. Once Kozik had successfully managed to wake her up without getting harmed in the process, Natasha said her goodbyes to the guys as she got up from the table.

Wandering around the table, her father pulled Natasha to his side before slinging his arm over her shoulder as they start to leave.

"Goodbye Grumpy" Natasha spoke which left the guys to laugh.

"My name is Happy, not Grumpy" Happy called out to her as she was walking away.

"Whatever" The women spoke causing the guys laughed harder.