Part 12

Since she has been out of captive and has been staying at the clubhouse since there is currently a lockdown, Natasha has been struggling to keep her mask up 24/7 and found every reason to leave the room so no one would see her breakdown but no doubt her mind that there was at least someone who had noticed her mask slip.

During the lockdown at the clubhouse, everyone has been tense since the club is still out trying to find the man who had taken Natasha and it clear that everyone just wanted the lockdown to end as they were sick of the constant lockdowns over the past 9 months - this resulted in Natasha to spend most of her time in one of the dorm rooms since she didn't like the way that some people would look at her.

Briefly coming out of the room for some food, Natasha wandered into the kitchen to see what she could find — only for Happy to enter the room to check up on her which is something that he occasionally does and it doesn't go unnoticed by anyone but the only people surprised by it is Happy's mother and aunt as they know too well how much disinterest in women the male has — other than sex.

Looking over her shoulder briefly shoulder when she heard footsteps, Natasha smiled at Happy before turning her attention back to the popcorn she is in the process of making.

"What movie have you moved onto now?" Happy questioned, placing himself onto a stool

"Toy Story — childish I know but I've always loved those movies." Natasha answered before placing some popcorn in her mouth

"Well it's a classic and who isn't a sucker for them, huh?" Happy commented

"You can join me if you want. I know you've got a bit of free time before you go out again." Natasha offered while she is now stood looking over at the male

Taking Natasha up on her offer, Happy followed the female into the dorm room she's been staying in before joining her in watching Toy Story while Tig briefly watched them wander off down the hallway before heading over to Happy's mother, Gloria who sat by the picnic tables outside the clubhouse.

"Hey Gloria — I just wanted to thank you for all that you've been doing for Natasha. It's no secret that she has been through a lot and you've gone above and beyond in trying to help her and treated her like she is your own and I have highly grateful for that." Tig softly spoke while he sat next to the older women.

"Oh, you don't need to thank me! I've seen with my own eyes how much Natasha means to my son and how he sees her as family so that makes her my family too, just like the club are so really you don't need to thank me for something you wouldn't think twice about doing for your family." Gloria replied with her hand briefly touching Tig's arm.

"You're right about not thinking twice about doing things for your family but I still wanted to thank you." Tig smiled

"So are you going to tell what's the reason behind why Natasha calls my son 'Grumpy', huh? Out of everyone, he chose Natasha to have a special name for him that no one else is allowed to use, is there something going on between them?" Gloria curiously questioned

"Really? Have you met your son? Happy is the literal definition of the word 'grumpy' so no wonder why Natasha calls him that and as for her being the only person that calls him that, I think it's safe to say that Happy has a soft spot for her — Natasha is the only person I've seen who has been able to connect with him on a level that no one else has been able to. They understand each other in way as that ain't normal." Tig began to laugh before confessing a few things to the women sat next to him

As the day went on, the club headed out to follow a lead that they had received so see if it's worth anything leaving everyone else to stay at the clubhouse while they anxiously wait for good news.