Part 8

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Natasha didn't know know how long she had been held hostage for and what seemed like forever, Natasha tried her best to remain calm and keep telling herself that the club will find her, even though the constant mind games and beatings are getting worse but that didn't stop her from trying to staying strong.

At this point in time, Natasha is currently tied to a chair in the middle of an empty room with just a mattress on the floor with the male who kidnapped her standing in front of her while he towers over her body and questions her for information about the club - information that she refused to give.

"Are you going to give any information about your precious little club or am I going to have to ruin that pretty face once more?" The male questioned while he examined Natasha's face which was covered in bruises and dried blood.

"I don't got shit to tell you so you might as well fuck off trying. There's nothing to gain from beating me to a pulp." Natasha snarled

"Well if beating the crap out of you won't work, maybe this will — The man you call 'Grumpy' has a mother somewhere in a nice little house surrounded by flower beds and vegetable patches, wouldn't it be a shame if anything happened to her." The man began to smirk

"You might as well stop with that bullshit too — you don't know where she lives and you are just saying that shit so I'll crave and give you what you want." Natasha commented with her eyes still trained on the man stood in front of her

"So the mother doesn't live in Bakersfield, huh? Cos I could have sworn that she lives on crest view street, right down the road from that nice garden centre she regularly visits with her sister." The man confessed leaving Natasha to express her shock once she figured that he wasn't bullshitting after all, leaving the man to speak once again, "So this is what is going to happen — if you don't give any information at all, I'm going to break into her house and rape her before chopping her up into tiny pieces and give the club a little present."

During the time that Natasha has been questioned and beaten up, she had been working on the rope wrapped around her hands in order to get free so when the male began to threaten someone who is close to someone she considers family, she became angry leaving her to finally get out of the resistances before kicking the man in the stomach, allowing him to fall on the floor. Once he had fallen on the floor, it allowed enough time for Natasha to stab the male in the arm with the knife found in his belt before running out of the room and down the hallways of the underground bunker.

While running through the hallways, Natasha was unsure of whether there was other people with the man in charge but that didn't stop her from continually turning each corner before coming across an telephone phone attached to the wall by a large wooden door. Without a second's thought, Natasha grabbed ahold of the phone before ringing the club on their burner phones. Natasha knew they would answer regardless of who she would ring and lucky enough for her, Chibs had answered the phone.

"Chibs! Get Grumpy's mom and aunt to safety now and bring back up! They are going to be in danger if you don't get to them soon!" Natasha yelled down the phone before the Scotsman could say anything.

"I hear ya loud and clear but I need to know where you are." Chibs quickly replied with muffles being heard in the background

"It doesn't matter about me — your main focus right now should be Grumpy's mom and aunt and making sure that they're not in harm's way." Natasha declared with a panic laced in her voice

Constantly looking over her shoulder, Natasha noticed the man who is holding her hostage running down the hallway causing the female to start yelling down the phone for the club to get Happy's mom and aunt to safety. Before saying anything more on the matter, the larger male coming towards Natasha before grabbing ahold of her and slammed her onto the floor, leaving the phone to come out of her hand and smack against the wall.

Punches started to come from the male when the club was still on the phone listening to the actions play out as well as Natasha attempting to try and block herself from the punches she is receiving but her attempts were failing. Once the punches calmed down, the male replaced the punches with the telephone once he had ripped it off the wall and started hitting her in the face it causing the call to become disconnected and cutting the club off in the process. At this point, Natasha didn't bother to fight back as she knew that she couldn't stand a chance against his strength allowing her to get more bruises on her face as well as a black eye.

Once the man has done attacking the female, he began dragging a very beaten up Natasha into the room she had just ran out from before shoving her into the mattress laying in the middle of the room. Shutting the door, the male wandered over to her before placing himself in front of her.

"I am in my right mind to burn your vagina off for what you just did." The man snapped while taking a lighter out of his pocket

Not bothering to say anything, Natasha just stared at him before the male grabbed ahold of her legs tightly and began remove the trousers from her legs.

"No! No! No!" Natasha called out with a cry

Not matter how much Natasha screamed at the male, that didn't stop him from burning her inner thigh leaving her to scream out in pain even more until he had stop burning her thigh.

"This time you got lucky with me just burning your thigh but next time you pull a stunt like that, I will actually burn your vagina off." The man snarled once he had done

Storming out of the room, Natasha held herself close while she cuddled up into a ball on the mattress with sobs escaping her throat and continued to stay in that position until she had fallen asleep.