Ships

Ship Names:

Tamara-Rose and Eric~|Tamaric|

Tamara-Rose and Dylan~|Damara|

Mark and Lizzie~|Lark|

Mark and Tamara-Rose~|Tark|

Jordan and Tamara-Rose~|Jamara|

(Update! New Ship!) :

Jordan and Eric~|Jeric|

~*~

My Personal Opinions on Each Ship (As the Author, and In General):

Tamaric: Okay, let's be honest. This is an adorable ship. The two of them have been best friends for years, shared in countless pranks together, and not to mention been kidnapped together. I mean, that's bound to bring anyone together!

Damara: Dylan's made a lot of stupid mistakes. That's not exactly breaking news. However, it's clearly plain that he loves Tamara Rose, and I don't really see him giving her up without a huuuge fight...Plus, they're latest! They will always love each other no matter who they end up with.

Lark: They're mates, so they obviously love each other very much. Plus, Mark's affection is clear as day. And I love that fiercesome Lizzie only lets her sensitive side come out around her mate. :) However, I agree with some of the readers that Lizzie can be a little harsh to Mark sometimes...but that's not really to be mean to him, that's just her personality in general! It doesn't mean they shouldn't be together.

Tark: Why is this even a ship?! I get it, Mark took in Rose when she had no where to go, but he sees her as a little sister! Plus, both Rose and Mark have mates! This ship is hard for me to understand, tbh. Just because Rose is nice to him or he's protective of her does not make them soulmates!

Jamara: I get it, they're cute because they're always fighting and teasing each other. But they're friends. Anything more is strange to me...plus, if they were together, they'd probably end up getting a divorce over Fudgesicles or something...

Update. New Ship! :

Jeric: Jordan and Eric have the cutest bromance ever. They're best friends, pack mates, and just downright hilarious. Jordan is always there for Eric and you can tell they really care about each other. I would be lying if I said this isn't an adorable ship.

~*~

The above ^^^ are all my opinions. Don't let them change your own opinion. SHIP WHOEVER YOU WANT TO SHIP.

:))))

(Oh, and this little section will be updated every time I feel like there's a reason to add to the ships. Or if a new ship is created.)

Until next time! :)