1.

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS
ENJOY!
____________________

NEW CHARACTER
INTRODUCTION!

Sadé Age: 27 years old Occupation/  Local singer & Casher at moodies records

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sadé
Age: 27 years old
Occupation/ Local singer & Casher at moodies records

Sadé Age: 27 years old Occupation/  Local singer & Casher at moodies records

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dalvin Hayes, 20 years old
Occupation/ Tattooist

Joel Hailey, 20 years old
      Occupation/ Upcoming Lawyer & College Student

Cedric Hailey, 21 years old
Occupation/ Radio Presenter

______________________

OCTOBER 24th, 1993!
NEW YORK CITY!

POETRY CLUB

Lyric Monroe

Blossoming her white umbrella, her black high-heel boots came in contact with the puddle of water near the curb causing it to lightly splash up onto the hem of her straight leg, denim blue jeans. The cold air of fall made her skin shiver underneath the black leather jacket that stopped just above her waistline. " Thank you, have a safe drive." Her soft-soothing voice said to the driver before shutting the door gently.

The words, Poetry Club, lit up in red giving the dusk sidewalk some kind of light. She waved at the bouncer, she'd gotten acquainted with the first time she found the place. Entering through the wooden brown double doors, she soon closed the umbrella to keep from getting bad luck. Rubbing her feet against the black rug to get rid of the wetness on her boots, her dark brown eyes checked out the place noticing it was packed.

On the stage, a fawned-toned attractive woman hovered over the mic serving the room with her heavenly-heavy vocal cords, almost everyone gave her their undivided attention, including her as she tried to hurriedly make it to the empty table left of the booth that seated the four men that lowly talked amongst another. She made eye contact with the caramel hazel-eyed gentleman who laughed at whatever his friend, she assumed said to him.