Revelations: Drink Your Ovaltine

Ash is next to Grif

Ash is next to Grif.

Sarge hums.

"Hey, Sarge." Grif gets his attention. "What's wrong?"

"I don't like this, Grif." Sarge says.

"What, the vision?" Grif asks.

"It's a waterfall!" Tucker yells in the background

"It's a waterfall!" Tucker yells in the background. "It's literally impossible to forget! Like girlfriend dick!"

"You fucked an alien and had an alien kid!" Ash yells at Tucker.

"Hey! Don't talk about Junior like that!" Tucker yells back.

"Yeah." Sarge answers Grif. "I've never been what you call a 'New Age' kind of guy."

"You don't say." Grif says.

"But this bowling ball seems to be a heck of a role. Pun intended. What with the flying and the laser shooting and all."

"And he can use telekinesis." Ash states.

"That too." Sarge says. "What if there's something to this whole vision thing? We need to call Simmons. Find out if he's seen anything out of the ordinary."

"How?" Grif asks. "Our long rand radio here got destroyed and we don't have enough signal power in the jeeps to reach him."

"I think I have an idea how to fix that."

Cut to Simmons and Doc being held prisoner at Valhalla by Wash and the Meta

Doc: Hh, mm. Ow my head. Oh.

Simmons: Doc, you're alive. Good.

Doc: Yeah, no thanks to you. Why'd you hit me?

Simmons: I didn't hit you, they did.

Doc: Jerks. Who're they?

Simmons: The dark one's Washington. He's a Freelancer.

Doc: Great. 'Cause those guys are always such a blast to hang around with.

Simmons: The big one, we call the Meta.

Doc: But rumor had it those guys were disbanded. Everyone went to jail.