Your from the perfect paradise and I'm living on the other side

"Your from the perfect paradise and I'm living on the other side."Willa sings while thinking of A-spen. They were the most beautiful person Willa had seen. Willa was feeling guilty for assuming A-spen was evil. They were just trying to find their map to there new home. 

 And the map was Addison. "Willa Willa!"Wyatt shouts. "What?"Willa asks. "Wyatt has been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes."Wynter says. 

 "What's on your mind sister?" Wyatt asks. "Are you thinking of Addison?"Wynter asks. "Yes and no I was thinking of someone else too."Willa says still staring at the sky. "Who are they?."Wyatt asks. 

 "They're name is probably A-spen."Wynter said. "How did you know?"Willa asks. "When Eliza likes Wyatt back i starts observing everyone when i notice your chemistry with A-spen when your were helping them at the mothership."Wynter says. 

 "You like them don't you?"Wyatt asks his sister. "Yes but."Willa says. "But?"Wyatt asks. "But i don't think they deserve to know that i like them."Willa says tearing up a bit. 

 "Why?"Wynter ask. "I was kinda mean to them from the beginning."Willa says. "But they don't mind it."Wynter says. "What do youmean?"Willa asks.

 "Remember when Zed you wanna rip A-spen heart out?"Wynter says. "Yeah."Willa says. "And did you even hear they said "she can have it."Wynter says. "They said that?"Willa asks.

 "Yes they said that sister even I heard it."Wyatt says. "So there's a chance they might like you back."Wyatt says smiling. "Even if they like me back i can't confess to them because they're in space."Willa says crying now. "Right."Wyattsays and hugs Willa.

"What did you do now Wyatt?"Eliza says seeing the alpha crying while going to them."I didn't do anything!"Wyatt exclaims. "It's true he didn't do anything."Wynter says defending Wyatt. "Then why was Willa crying who is now asleep."Eliza says noticing Willa fast sleep from the crying.

 Willa was now laying on Wyatt lap fast asleep."Should we tell her?"Wyatt asks Wynter. "Well she's Eliza she's a better secret keeper than Zed."Wynter says. "Hey!"Zed exclaims while walking towards them.

 "Wait is that Willa? Was she crying?"Zed asks."Well?"Wyatt asks Wynter. "Fine tell them but Zed, Eliza do not tell Willa we told you this."Wynter says. "We promise right Zed."Eliza says while glaring at Zed. 

"I promise."Zed says."Willa was crying because."Wyatt says. "She have a crush on A-spen."Wynter says finishing Wyatt sentence. "Wait she have a what."Zed says shocked. 

"A crush on A-spen."Eliza says smiling."I mean they did have chemistry in the mothership."Zed says remembering. "When Willa helped A-spen on the mothership and when she finished and A-spen was staring at her."Eliza says explaining. "So you all notice the chemistry."Wyatt asks them. "Yep."Both Zed, Eliza says at the same time.