So you love her?

"A-li stop it."A-lan says annoyed. "Stop what?"A-li asks. "Stop thinking about her."A-lan says. "I am not thinking about Wynter."A-li says nervous.

"I didn't said her name."A-lan says while smirking. And A-li groans. "Why are you thinking of her anyway?"A-lan asks. "I don't even know."A-li says frustrated.

"Maybe it's her beautiful smile or her eyes or her personality or her freaking ridiculous smirk."A-li ramble. "Did i just ramble."A-li asks. "Yes you did."A-lan says smirking proud of A-li founding someone to like. "What is going on with me."A-li says and groans.

"Your inlove A-li."Addison says while walking in but without A-spen who decided to keep looking at the window. "What is in love?"A-li asks Addison. "It means you like like someone A-li."Addison explains. "So I'm inlove with Wynter?"A-li asks.

"Yes you are."Addison says. "So you love her?"A-lan asks A-li. "I guess i do."A-li says smiling. "Who loves who?"A-spen asks while walking in the room.

"A-li love someone A-spen."Addison says while smirking. "What's their name?"A-spen asks. "Wynter Barkowitz."Addison says smirking. "Wait isn't that the girl who is friend with Willa."A-spen asks.

"Mmmmm."Addison hums. "Ok kids we will be arriving in 30 minutes so go get change into something fabulous."The Mothership says. "Of course Mothership."A-li says. "Well let's get ready!"Addison shouts.

"But what are we gonna wear?"A-lan asks. "I don't know what to wear but I know I don't wanna wear a dress."A-spen says. "What clothes do you have?"Addison asks. "Here."A-spen says and shows a hologram of their clothes. "How about this is what you will wear A- spen."Addison pointing to one of the suit that's on the hologram.

"Addison pointing to one of the suit that's on the hologram

"Ok."A-spen says and left the room and changes their outfit and comes back in the room. "You look good."A-lan says. "Thanks."A-spen said. "And A-li this is what you will wear."Addison says while pointing at a dress on the hologram.

"Addison says while pointing at a dress on the hologram

"Ok."A-li says and left the room and wears the dress and goes inside the room. "You look beautiful A-li."Addison says. "I am?"A-li ask. "Yes you do."A-spen says.

"And last but not least A-lan this is what you will be wearing."Addison says pointing at suit on the hologram.

"Addison says pointing at suit on the hologram

"You sure?"A-lan asks. "Yes I'm sure now go change."Addison says. And A-lan left the the room and change his outfit into the suit and goes back inside. "We're all dressed up but what about you?"A-lan asks Addison.

"Don't worry i have an outfit let me just go change."Addison says and left the room and wear her outfit.

"Addison says and left the room and wear her outfit

"Oh my gosh you look beautiful Addison."A-li says smiling. "Thank you."Addison says. "Ok kids we will be arriving in a few minutes so buckle up."The Mothership says. "Yes Mothership."All of the Alien says.