You came back?!

"Ok kids were here get ready i will beam you down now."The Mothership says. "Ok Mothership."A-spen says. And The Mother ship beams them down. "Addison!"Everyone shouts.

"You came back!"Zed shouts and kiss Addison and hugs her. "You thought I was gonna let intergalatic space travel get in the way of graduating?"Addison says. "But what about Utopia?"Willa asks. "Seabrook is our Utopia."A-lan answer her question.

"But Seabrook isn't a perfect place and by the ways you aliens look good."Bree says. "Thank you."A-li says. "It's not. It's messy, emotional, and has a beautiful werewolf i ever seen."A-spen says. And Willa blush.

And Willa winks at A-spen. "Full of suprises."Willa says. And A-spen, they just blush and grins. "Where change can happen."Addison says.

"Where someday can be today."Zed says. "What a perfect place to call home."The Mothership says. "Now I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm just one proud mothership. I love you kids."The Mothership says. "We love you too Mothership."A-spen says.

"Party starts in a few minutes let's go!"Wyatt and Wynter shouts. And everyone gets inside. "So Willa huh?"A-li says to A-spen while smirking. "Shut up it's not like your inlove with Wynter."A-spen says now smirking.

"You two are inlove with a Werewolf guess we have something in common."Eliza says going to them. "You heard us?"A-li asks. "Yeah pretty much everyone in the room because you guys were loud."Eliza says rolling her eyes. "Oh and i mean everyone i meant everyone even Willa and Wynter."Eliza says while pointing at the two wolves who were blushing.

"Oh shit."A-li curses. And the 2 werewolves moonstones starts to glow. "What in the integalactic is happening!?"A-lan shouts. "It's happening!"Wyatt shouts.

"What is happening!?"Bree shouts. "Everytime when a werewolf find their mate or their mate confess to them their moonstone starts to glow!"Wyatt shouts. "Did it happen to you?!"Addison asks. "Yes it did earlier!"Wyatt shouts.

And the glow starts to fade until it was completely out. "Wait did we just found out mate?"Wynter asks. "I guess we did."Willa says. And the 2 aliens starts to groans.

"What is happening now?"A-lan asks while helping the two aliens keep there balance. "I forgot to mention when we found our mate they will feel some sort of pain and some werewolf marks will appear in their wrist."Wyatt explains. "So i guess that's why i have a werewolf mark on my wrist."Eliza says walking in. "Eliza your here?"Zed shouts.

"Yep the Z-corp decided to let me go home to graduate."Eliza explains. "Don't focuse on me focuse on the Two aliens who are literally hurting."Eliza says while pointing at the two aliens. 

"And Wyatt we will talk about us later."Eliza says. "Ok."Wyatt said smiling. "How do we stop the pain?"A-lan asks worrying for his two bestfriends. "To stop the pain the werewolf have to kiss there mate."Wyatt explains. 

"Wait but why didn't you need to kiss me when i have a pain earlier?"Eliza asks. "There's different type of pains for mates."Wyatt explains and look at the two werewolves. "What go kiss your mate!"Wyatt shouts. And the two werewolves runs to their mates. 

"Please make it stop."A-spen groans as they were kneeling on the ground. "You sure you want me to kiss you?"Both the wolves ask their mates. "Yes."The two aliens answers. And the all of them kiss and the pain starts to go away. 

"Hey it's gone the pain is gone."A-li says while trying to stand up but fails so Wynter helps her mate to stand up. "You sure your okay?"Both of the werewolves ask their mates. "Yes we are okay."A-spen says. "But for now let's party."A-li says smiling. "You heard her Let's Party!"Zed shouts.

"I'm glad we met Willa."A-spen says while looking at the stars with Willa. They were on top of the Werewolf Den. "Me too."Willa says and leans closer to A-spen. "Can i kiss you?"Willa asks "Yes you can."A-spen answers. And they kiss under the moonlight.

"I just notice your small Wynter."A-li says while looking at Wynter they were at the balcony of the wolf den. "But it's cute."A-li says and messes with Wynter hair. And Wynter puts her head on A-li shoulder. "I love you A-li."Wynter confess. "I love you too Wynter."A-li confess. And they kiss under the moonlight too.