Chapter Thirteen

My sight was blurry for a moment before I blinked. I zoned out. My eyes moved to see where I was and I was sitting on a chair. There was rope that had me restrained and unable to move. I looked around to see that I was in the Undercity and seated to a large rectangular table. There was multiple candles and people seated with me.

"About time you woke up." My head snapped to meet Jinx and I flashed my red eyes at her.

"You have some explaining to do." I replied before I looked at Vi. Our eyes locked but she quickly looked away. Jinx noticed this and smiled. "Hmmm. We're missing someone." She turned around and disappeared into the darkness before coming back with a tray and a lid. She plopped it onto the table.

"I paid your friend a visit this morning." She said as her fingers laid on the lids tip. I chuckled before turning my attention to the tray. "What did you do?" Vi asked clearly frightened as to what or who it might be. "I made her a snack." As soon as Jinx lifted the lid Vi turned to face the other way and yelled "No!"

It was a cupcake.

"Sheesh! I'm not that crazy." Jinx said before throwing the lid behind her and walking behind Vi again. This time she returned with Caitlynn in a wheelchair.

"How disappointing." I heard myself mumble.

"Powder! Leave her out of this!"

"No no no keep going I want to see where this ends." I smiled and looked at Vi. She looked at me before speaking. "What is wrong with you?" "Nothing, whats wrong with you?"

"Now. Where should I sit?" Jinx asked Vi. I now noticed the two chairs. One labeled Powder and the other Jinx. "The one next to me looks kinda cool." I told her before motioning to the Jinx chair. "Thats for Vi to decide."

"Aww thats a bummer."

Jinx dropped her gun in Vi's hands. "Make them go away please. Send them on their way and you can have Powder back." My mouth dropped as I feigned hurt. "I am offended." I told Jinx before looking at Vi. My face fixed to a sincere one. "Do it. Kill me. I hurt you in more ways than she has. If you should kill anyone it is me." I locked eyes with Vi and stared at her. "Do it."

"I-I can't"

I burst out laughing as I looked at Jinx. "I guess she loves Victoria more than she loves Powder."

Jinx grabbed the gun and aimed it at me.

"No! Powder listen! We can just go. We'll leave and never come back."

"Where would we go?" The lost little girl voice came out.

  "No no no she's not saying that." Jinx turned her gun to Milo and Claggor. Her gun lingered for a bit before she lowered it when Vi started talking again. "It's true, we'll put this behind us. You'll never have to see him again, Powder." Jinx turned to Silco as he tried to speak with his mouth blocked.

    I realized I was free from my rope but I couldn't move.

  I want to see how this plays out. Someone is dying tonight and it's not us.

   I feel the sinister grin in her voice in my head. My muscles ached as I tried to get them to move. I focused on my index finger as my eyes kept their focus on Jinx and Silco. There was a split second where my finger twitched and I internally started cheering before I focused again.

   Haha just kidding that was me.
     Anger flooded me as I started screaming in the inside.

    "Drop the gun!"

    My attention was turned back to Caitlyn. She had grabbed Jinx's machine gun and had it pointed towards her. Jinx turned to her and thought about her options. Her grip tightened on the gun before she exhaled and scoffed. She quickly aimed her gun at her and Caitlyn started shooting.

"No! Stop!"

"Drop the gun."

  I wasn't in my chair anymore but instead in the shadows. I lurked behind my target and felt my eyes turn red. The heat that radiates off of them was the only heat I felt. The rest of my body felt cold and dead.

   Thank me for that.

   I internally rolled my eyes before I looked at her. I watched Jinx put down the gun and hold her hands up. The innocent look on her face turned into a wicked smirk as her eyes glowed red and she used the effects of shimmer to knock Caitlyn out.

    "I was gonna do that but you beat me to it." I told Jinx. She grabbed her gun and aimed it to me. "How did you get out?" She questioned as she kept her gun on me. "Not important. I'll help you with what you want." I told her as she started shooting at me.

    My body started shaking as I fell on the floor. "No! Powder! Stop!" Vi yelled. I collapsed and I looked up at Jinx. "Gotcha." In a flash I was behind her and had her gun. "You can't kill me. I'm already dead." I told her before aiming it to my head. I pulled the trigger and the bullet came out.

   "However, you will be punished for that." I said as I stared into her eyes. My eyes turned red again as hers were pink. She began grunting in pain before holding her head. I watched as her two halves battled each other inside of her and she screamed.

   "Victoria! Stop! You're hurting her."

   "I'm not Victoria and I am helping her see who she really is." I replied before I pointed at the Jinx chair. "Damnit! Powder wake up! Picture Milo! Claggor! Vander! Mom!"
  "Shut up! Don't listen to her!"

   The fight inside her head was entertaining. I- no it isn't...what am I saying?

   We have almost merge together. Everything you are will no longer be. We will be one. However, demons have a tendency to corrupt the owner of the body.

   What?

    I heard a several gun shots as I snapped out of it and looked around. Silco had been shot. I started smiling before turning to Vi. She looked at the scene in front of her.

  Jinx rushed over to Silco and kneeled. "No no no. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

   "I never would have given you to them. Not for the world. Don't cry. You're perfect." I watched as the life in his eyes died and Jinx she'd a few tears before her face became neutral. "You always hurt those around you. Maybe you deserve to be alone." I said before turning his chair around to face Vi. She shot me a look before looking at Jinx.

   "It's okay. We will be okay."

   Jinx went to her chair and looked at it for a few seconds before sitting on it. I smirked as I looked at Vi. "I helped her become who she really is. That meant killing the little piece of Powder she still had in her." I giggled as I grabbed a chair and sat next to Jinx.

   Jinx looked at me before looking at Vi. "I thought maybe you could love me like you used to. Even thought I'm different...but you changed too so here's to the new us." Jinx grabbed her machine gun and grabbed the crystal. I watched as she moved outside and place the gem in a new gun she had and I followed closely.

     "Oh...bye Vi!!" I chirped before I quickly ran after Jinx. She aimed it towards Piltover...where we have our meetings and shed one last tear as she pulled the trigger. I felt the ripple in the air as my eyes looked at the rocket heading towards Piltover. I clapped my hands together as I looked at Jinx.

   "What do you say about being partners?" I smiled a sinister smile at her. She looked at me before joining our hands.

   "I say you're one crazy bitch."