16. The Coffee Date.!

I tried to recreat the Coffee Date Scene.!
And also anuseena are in real relationship no more missions (because this user hate mission when it comes to anuseena 😩😁)
Have a look at this!

Ding Dong!

The beel of Anubhav's House was rung at around 12Am of night and yes it was hia beloved haseena on his door step. Firstly she was hesitating a bit before ringing that bell but still she did not after taking a long deep breath. When the door opened she had a look at her man who was in a maroon color tee and black tracks, she accepted that this man looks handsome in every look, at anytime its its dah or night he is the same cute and handsome at thd same time.

Ohh gosh.! Who is here at this time, I was about to sleep after having a long session of talking with my 'priya', yeh I missed her a lot as after of confession we didn't get time to have a small talk. I was talking with her photo she had made this anubhav singh craziest in love. I have never thought in my life that i will be mad in love with someone, like a fool. Anyways I went down to check who is there when I opened the door, like my heart started beating faster seeing the person standing right in front of me. She was haseena. But when I noticed her face I realised that she was actually checking me out. Not wanting to slop this game I also checking her out.
I must admit that she looks heavenly beautiful in every cloth, in uniform also, in casuals or in traditional. My lady has a different charm in her which makes me fall for her every moment when I meet her. She was in a red tank top with grey long shrug and black plazo. With her silky open hairs, and some hair strands were falling on her face making her more cutee.. This view definitely mame my night.

Anubhav's POV

"Are haseena ji app yaha iss wakt app yaha kya kar rahi hai.?" Anubhav asked making her come out from his thoughts and himself also. "Wapas jaye" She said "are nahi nahi hamare puchne ka arth hai ki sab thik hai na.?" He all of the sudden not wanting her to go.

"Ha ha sad thik hai par app jara dhire bolenge ammi jag jayegi" "Are haa mataji jag jayegi agar mataji ne apko yaha dekh liya toh pata nahi apke bare mai kya sochegi" He said coming out while closing the door. "Exactly"

"Lekin philhal hum yeh soch rahe hai ki app yaha iss wakt kya kar rahi hai.?" "Hamara coffee pine ka achanak ne bhot man kar raha tha, aur apne itni bar kaha hai ki app itni acchi coffee banate hai toh hum ne socha ki kyu na apke hunar ko eak mauka diya jaye" She said dramatically. "Dhanyavaad mauka dene ke liye aiye" "You're welcome" Dhire mataji jag jayegi"

They tip toped to kitchen, "yaha" Haseena asked. "Wese amm taur par hum coffee kitchen mai hi banate hai app kaha banati hai.?" She asked jokingly "kitchen mai hi." "App hame directly kitchen mai kyu laye dekhiye coffee app banae wale hai" She added "bilkul, lekin kehte hai ki adhi raat ko agar go log sath main coffee banaye toh coffee bhot acchi banti hai" He said flirtingly simultaneously demonstrating with his hands too. He took out the saus pan and "haseena freeze hai doodh hai la dijiye" He asked her, to which she rolled her eyes but soon followed. She put the jug on slab when the saun pan from his hands slipped making noise. Sne quickly went and hid behind the cabinet present in kitchen. Her face expressions were feared being caught by his mom.

How Cute.!! He thought

"App waha kya kar rahe hai woh apko bhi dekh legi." Saying so she pulled him towards her by his wrist. She once again peeped behind the shelf to see if his mom is awake or not, when she turned around she saw his man looking deep i to her eyes moreover adoring his night beauty and her cute antics. She blushed due to is intense gaze on her and looked down, and found a cockroach lying af if waiting her her to see him. She instantly hugged him im reflex of fear. "eeee cockroach"

I hugged him tightly due to fear of cockroach, and in reflex he too hugged him, which was firstly unnoticed by me. When his husky voice hit my ears I came out of my fear world "Mahila Police Thane ki SHO jo bade bade cases eak chutki mai sulja deti hai woh cockroach se dar gai wakai mai dar gayi ya hamre pass ane ka bahana tha". I had a glance at him and that was when I started to separate myself away. He took the lead and caged me between him and the self by placing is hands on the either side of the self. He started coming closer to me making sure, not breaking the eye lock. I had a closer look of his most charming face. I was so long in his hazel eyes. He started coming closer.

Haseena's POV

Anubhav moved more closer to her and with his every mover she was breathing heavily. She felt like heaven finding him so close to her. His sight was disturbed by few hair stands so he slowly tugged them behind her ears moving his finger tips over her ears. She could feel those inclination inside her. She was looking down all the time, but he make her look at him, the moment their eye meet she was lost in those hazel brown eyes. He moved his hands towards her belly area capturing her waist engulfing her in his arms, in reflex she placed her hand over his chest and there she could feel those heartbeats and which calmed her down but this was for few moments only.

Anubhav cuddled her face in his palms he moved closer to her face and placed his lips on her forehead, giving her a deep kiss making her hormones calm down. She had closed her eyes feeling the external bils of his love. He then moved his finger tips over her cherry red cheeks admiring her beautiful face, she opened her eyes leaning move into him and kissing his cheeks one by one. He pulled her more into him soon their eyes meet each other she tilted her head towards left and he towards his right leaning towards each other taking the cue they joined their lips feeling that 'foreign feeling'. They both closed their eyes. It was for the very first time they were kissing each other or kissing someone. The thing with depicts the kiss was Love and Only Love. Their lips were overlapping each others he bit her lower lip and moved his tongue inside her.

She could Cleary feel those butterflies jumping inside her stomach. She knotted her hands behind his neck pulling him more into her. They broke the kiss.

'I LOVE YOU' both nearly whispered joining there forehead smiling moreover blushing...

An Another update small one but still wanted to recreate 'The Coffee Date' so here it is.

SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY LITTLE EFFORTS AND MY WORKS TOO

WATCH MADDAM SIR AT 10 PM ON SONY SAB ONLY ON TELEVISION

THANK YOU❤