Chapter 8: Lenne Wolfe

The more Lenne replayed the encounter in her head, the more she began to question if it really happened. She wished she recorded it or at least snapped a picture as proof, but she didn't want to come off as some weirdo stalker lady. It felt like a dream, a little hazy and too good to be true. Well, she was extremely tired from her long night of live streaming. Maybe her mind was playing tricks on her.

What are the odds of bumping into a celebrity like Felix Edwards while out running an errand?

When Lenne arrived home, she pummeled into the pillows of her couch, the pound of coffee beans still in hand. Willow looked at her confused. Probably wondering if her human was broken.

It had to be a dream. There was no way somebody like Felix Edwards, the highest trending male celebrity of the year, would flirt with somebody like her. A nobody in the world of Hollywood.

Or was that even flirting? Maybe he was like that with all his fans?

Or maybe Lenne had been so out of touch with the talking/dating phases, she didn't know anymore. Yes, she was overthinking it.

Lenne got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She wished she took some time to doll herself up before she left. Her outfit looked like she literally rolled out of bed. At least her hair was decent. It was pulled into a side braid with surprisingly no flyaway hairs whatsoever. Her face was fine she guessed. Now that she had been making decent money, she could now afford nicer skincare, so her skin had been looking better.

She shrugged.

Well, it is what it is.

She stomped a foot and exhaled.

I should be focusing on myself. It has been much needed. She firmly nodded.

First things first, I need my caffeine fix.

With that being said, she still couldn't steer away from thinking about Felix. It was more curiosity than anything else besides the obvious. The obvious being his perfect sculpted face and body. She pounded her own leg with a closed fist when she caught herself thinking about him in a shallow sense.

After throwing on a Twitch stream on her TV, she rolled up her sleeves and started unpacking the moving boxes that blocked a majority of her living room area.

"It was all an act, right Willow? That's how celebrities are supposed to act with fans." She asked abruptly. Willow stared at her from her dog bed. She must definitely think her human is broken now.

"Yeah, it was all an act. He's an actor. Duh, Lenne." She told herself as she unboxed her kitchen items which consisted only of an air fryer and a few cooking utensils. "Damn, I really need to go shopping." She scratched her head.

Lenne groaned when her thoughts floated back to her celeb encounter. The feel of his touch when he held her ankle to slip back on her shoe. The tingly sensation that shot throughout her body as she imagined his touch still there.

Stop fantasizing about the idea of Felix Edwards. You are in no state to be dating anybody right now anyways. You need time to heal. You need time for yourself. Do it for Willow. Then finally she sighed. 

Even if he was interested in someone like you, it wouldn't be fair to him to be with someone so... fragile and broken.