~part 2~

'How did we even get into this mess '
              -Sunwoo

It's been six weeks since me and haknyeon talked...well asking for help and talking to our partner... and following the teacher insertion and being a 'good kid'

Like jeez that's not going anywhere. I mean there's a reason why I'm being a 'fucking good kid'

School is being a ass...

"Sunwoo what do you think about haknyeon?", One of my friend ask.

"Huh? Sorry I was spacing out"

"Ooh what were you spacing out about? Naked girls"

I give him a pissed of face as he laugh. As I about to say something I got cut off.

"No dumbing, get your head up the only person who dreaming about girls will be you... I mean like who would like to be with you...", my other friend chihoon said.

"Everyone knows that you have a small 'thing' like come on grow up because your small thing will not grow but be a size of a baby carrot" he continued.

I chuckled as well as the two of them.

"Wow I never thought you have it so small as a carrot", I said.

"You know what I bet you two jerk it so HA-", he got smack on the head.

"Sorry but I don't jerk it's grows naturally,so don't be jealous ok. You don't want yours to be small do you,if you keep talking like that it won't grow", chihoon said.

"Alright then smart ass guy how -", chan got cut off.

"Ok guys you should stop talking about your d*ck and -", he got cut off by someone walking closer to us.

"Sunwoo will -"

"No sorry, your wasting your time if your with me", I stood up walking away not feeling bad.

??? Pov:
As I saw sunwoo walking away not regretting...the girl was tearing up as the three guys were shocked looking at each other like not expecting it.

I sigh and walked to class.

'I wish I was like him.'
-Haknyeon

As I was walking...two girls came up to me

"Oppa where you going?", Short hair girl ask.

"I'm going to class how about -"

"Can you help me with something", white haired girl said.

"Sure if it's short -"

"Yah! Stop trying to seducing him", short hair girl said.

"I'm not!"

"Everyone knows that your a slut"

White haired girl puts her arms, holding my arm.

"Yah! Get your hand off of him"

She puts her hands on mines. They pull my arms back and forth as I struggle to try to break free.

They argue pulling me feeling like I been in this dark past.

'Yah! What do you expect me to do huh? I can't rise a failure. I mean have you seen him. He doesn't have talent'

'how dare you say that to him. You know what you can't see it can't you. He special he knows better than you!'

'Well you know what he won't be successful just like ji-'

'YAH! What are you guys doing'

As I heard that voice... I open my eyes to see sunwoo.

"Keep your hands off of him!", He came running towards us.

Then bang...
Her hair got snatch...
The other girl laugh...

"Oh you next", sunwoo grabs her hair and the other girl.

"I being abus-", white haired girl started to shout.

Then some magical things happen... The two girls lips were on each other.

They both scream as sunwoo grabs my hand and started to run.

"You get back here!", They both shouted.

We kept on running as they were following us. I looked back as sunwoo drag me in a empty classroom.

'I think... I'm in...love with you'