~part 5~

Haknyeon was reading a book as sunwoo came up to him. Haknyeon didn't notice sunwoo shadow.

Sunwoo poked haknyeon on the cheek... haknyeon felt it and was surprised.

Haknyeon give him a blank look.

"Hey beauty"

Haknyeon blushed for what sunwoo said to him.

"So what are you doing around here,huh?", Sunwoo said.

Haknyeon kept on staring at him in surprise as if it's not real.

Sunwoo chuckle and grab both cheeks of haknyeon and pinch it real hard.

"Ow! What did you do that for!"

Sunwoo laughed and came closer to his face.

"You looking so cute "

"No I wasn't ", haknyeon yelled and blushed.

"Wow your loud teacher -", sunwoo and haknyeon heard a voice and they look at each other.

Haknyeon pulled sunwoo towards him and holding him.

Sunwoo was shocked and his heart was beating fast as it never before. Haknyeon looked down at sunwoo face.

"You make a cute face when you blushed you know ", haknyeon said.

Sunwoo pushed and moved back, looking at the other way.

'Maybe she is right...but I can't feel in love with him', sunwoo thought.

"Is everything alright?", Haknyeon asked.

Sunwoo smile and shaked his head.

"We better get going or else someone-"

"There you are. You trouble makers", haknyeon and sunwoo lift they heads up and stood there frozen.

"Now then you come here! Instance or we will-"

Sunwoo grab haknyeon hand and run out of the library as the teacher yelled at them.

Sunwoo stop running and turn back at haknyeon making sure he was alright.

He smirk and hug him tightly.

Haknyeon heart was beating fast not knowing why sunwoo was hugging but then...

Sunwoo rub haknyeon head roughly as haknyeon was pushing him away from him.

"Yah! What did you do that for!", Haknyeon said.

"Chill-", haknyeon cut him off

"Me chill! Ooh no! You listen up. I will karate chop u! And I can show you right know!", Haknyeon pull up his hand,his hand was flat up in the air and was in a squats position.

Sunwoo laugh so hard as haknyeon smack sunwoo in the stomach as hard as he can.

"Ow! That hurts so bad", sunwoo play along.

"Oh I don't wanted to do that are you-", sunwoo grab haknyeon shoulder tightly and laughed so hard.

"Hey, let go of-"

"I'm sorry...can you forgive me", sunwoo said in a cute voice as haknyeon calm down and blush.

"Fine,but where are we"

Sunwoo pulled haknyeon in a place...
~~~

"Your at my place...", Sunwoo said.

Haknyeon pov:

'I'm at his place...oh this is a dream'

"Hey why don't you stay over it's going to be late soon"

"No it's alright-", he cut me off.

"You saved me two time now and I want you to be safe ok...but if no then we aren't friends!"

"What we are?", I asked.

Sunwoo give me a confused look and looked down.

"No that's not what I'm meant... I-I-", sunwoo hug me and give me a smile as I was blushing hard.

"Why are you so warm haknyeon"

"Well I-"

"I better cook something you must be hungry"

I nodded and smile.
~~~

"Are you sure this is the only clothes you have", sunwoo smiled and nodded.

"To be honest...all my clothes...um...are dirty and sweaty... and I don't want you to wear um...my clothes"

"Um...ok I guess? But where am I going to sleep"

"Ofcourse my bed... I will just sleep in the living room"

"That's nice of you but I can just sleep on-"

"Hey this is my house is this yours", I shake my head.

"But-", sunwoo speed walk towards me and jump on me, landing on the bed.

"Fine then, we're sleeping together", he yawn and slept quickly.

I smile and brush his hair to the side.

'You are making me go crazy for you... you make every color right. If only... I wish I wasn't that kind of person... I can't tell him about my past relationship...or else he will be next to...but this is all a act'