~part 6~

Sunwoo and haknyeon became close friend for the past five weeks.

Sunwoo change his mind about haknyeon... and started to have feelings for him.

Haknyeon doesn't know about it, but the whole school sees them... 'Flirting and hangout'

"Boo!"

"Yah! Don't do that you always give me a heart attack", haknyeon start hitting sunwoo on back.

"Hey stop it! You know that I was just joking around, you know"

Haknyeon smile and stop hitting him and then...

Someone grab haknyeon on the back and it was one of sunwoo friend.

"Hey, what are you guys doing!", Sunwoo said.

"I'm protecting you from this two face bitch!", Chihoon said.

"Wait what-", haknyeon was cut off by sunwoo.

"What are you talking about haknyeon isn't like that!"

"Sunwoo you don't see-",

"Well you don't know him in my way so why should I care"

"Haven't you heard the rumour about him!", Chan said.

"Rumour are rumours why should I care. You don't know him-"

"Sunwoo calm down", haknyeon was calming sunwoo.

"Shut up you twit!", Chihoon said.

Sunwoo through a fist and hit his friend. Sunwoo give his other friends a pissed of look.

"How about you shut your mouth! You don't know him that I do! I will beat up like you did to me! It's my payback and-"

Haknyeon hug him from the back holding him back, telling him to stop.

"Fine then... We're not friends in the beginning... your always annoying and always get all the attention and know that I looked at you and him... I get it why... you guys are gay freaks!", His friend stood up.

Haknyeon held sunwoo back to stay calm as they leave. Everyone looked at them in shocked.

Sunwoo looked down for a moment and run away as haknyeon was yelling his name.
~~~

Sunwoo pov:
I sat in the dark corner and cried. I never cried for a stupid reason like this before.

Maybe because I'm scared to tell myself that I might be...gay...

Someone open the door and said my name in a soft voice and it was haknyeon.

"Sunwoo are you okay?", He ran to me and held my hand. As I looked down.

"Leave me alone..."

"I'm worry about you but are you-"

I looked up with bunch of tears on my cheek as I hugged him crying it all out, telling him I'm scared.

"Shhh... it's going to be alright I'm here know your not alone anymore..."

"I'm scared haknyeon please don't leave me"

Haknyeon pov:
I felt bad for him... I don't want to leave you... sunwoo let go of me and looked at me.

"I love you haknyeon", I was shock to hear that.

"I love you... I want us not just be friends... I want more then that"

My face was red. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Please be my lover", he said.

I smile and never thought about anything. I held his cheek and went closer to his face without thinking I kissed him.

I let go his face, looked at his face as he touch his lip. I was about to say something.

Sunwoo came towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back. The kiss became deeper as the became hotter.

We let go each other and we both smile. Sunwoo layed down as I did to next to him.

"Are we dating now?", Sunwoo ask.

"Ofcourse... I always loved you from the beginning when we first meet"

"What are you talking about? Are you talking about when we were little? Wait so you liked me when-", I cut him off.

"No when school started and you yelled at those girls"

"Ohh...well that's lame I thought you liked me when we were kids", I pinch his cheek as he was surprised.

"Why are you being so soft all of the sudden,huh?"

"Because my love of my life is known my lover and he is so handsome", I blushed as he pinch my cheek.

"Ouch! You pinch very hard you know", he chuckles.

I looked on my phone and it was almost time for class. I stood up and sunwoo give me a confused look.

"Before you ask, class is starting! I don't want to be late-", sunwoo held my hand, pulling me towards him. I was on sunwoo chest.

'Don't go, stay with me till the end'
~~~

The rain clear up as the sunshine. Haknyeon was lose in his though and the bell ring.

"Hey we're late-", haknyeon try to get out of sunwoo grab but sunwoo didn't let go.

"Can't we just skip and cuddles for hours", sunwoo smile at him as haknyeon stop moving.

The room was silence.

"Umh, fine let's go-", haknyeon grab his face and kiss him.

Sunwoo kissed him back. Sunwoo grab haknyeon waist and started to massage his ass.

Haknyeon let go of sunwoo face to grab air as sunwoo keeps massaging his ass.

"Hey, stop doing that it's-", sunwoo pull up haknyeon body and putting him on the desk.

Sunwoo looked at haknyeon hungrily for more.

Haknyeon didn't look away by his sexy eyes.

Haknyeon and sunwoo both grab each other and kiss each other. Sunwoo went down to haknyeon neck and suck on it leaving a red mark.
(U guys think about the other rest)

They were half naked as they cuddle each other. They both laugh as somehow they didn't get caught.

"Sunwoo can I ask you something", he nodded hugging him tightly for warmth.

"Would you care if people found out about us"

Sunwoo think without emotions.

"I wouldn't but I wouldn't want that attention on me"

Haknyeon understand what he means and think about the consequences if people knowing.

"Let's keep it a secret and we will love each other secretly" haknyeon said.

Sunwoo didn't say anything but pat his head.

"If people knew and hate us"

'Let's run away with each other'