Chapter 2 - Spiritually And Psychopathy

Narrator's POV

After the sussy amogus ball incident which is now being reported in the news, Mementicspielt is already long gone. On the side note, he can't find Cyanitratick anywhere not even in the box on where they are currently living.

"He just up and vanished. Did I really imagine that humanoid wolf?"

He is now contemplating about his mental stability. Noice, the plot thickens.

"No, I felt that borgor on my hands and it disappeared when he ate it, so I'm not going insane... I think." Then he just goes back to the trash bins and lie down while drinking Gatorade. Those things are delicious.

Then he hear a siren noise (No, not that siren dude), and he got out of his trash bin house and look. He saw dozens of police cars heading his way.

"Woah... I could kill them and earn tons of exp, but..." He tries to come up with a rational excuse to not fight them... but he failed at that.

"Nope, Imma earn some exp. Once I'm done with them, nobody would know what shite went down here, well, except some police who somehow escape from my mass homicide."

The cops are already here. They got out of there car and aimed their gun at him. "Hands in the air! Resistance is futile!" A cop with a megaphone said.

But Mementicspielt is nowhere to be found. The cops were confused by this. "What the... I thought you said he was here!?"

Little did they know, Mementicspielt is already among them. He already killed one of them and became the imposter. That's a scary ability if you ask me. Hol' up, how did he already killed one of them?

'Aight, I'm just gonna steal this cop car and... COMMIT VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER.'

And vehicular manslaughter he did.

Guts flew all over the road, heads went rolling, and eyeballs is now on the menu and it's called meatballs.

The cops had no time to dodge the car at all, and now all of them are dead. They may have intense and brutal training, but they had no idea how brutal Mementicspielt is.

After Mementicspielt slaughtered all of them, he quickly retreated into the forest where his best guess is that Cyanitratick is where he ran away for some reason.

"According to my schizophrenia, he's somewhere around this forest, right?"

'Oh yes, just go over there. You might encounter some enemies, but that's content... DO IT FOR THE VINE.'

'Hahahaha... my schizophrenia is relapsing again. Anyway, onwards.'

And now, we move on to where Cyanitratick is. Let's see what he's up to.

The scenery changed and we can now see Cyanitratick doing, huh, wait a minute... HE'S DOING AN AMOGUS REFERENCE! Pog.

Oh yeah, he's also in pain for some odd reason, but I digress. I just narrate stuff... and sometimes influence Mementicspielt, but that's besides the point.

There are eight bodies around him. There's an explosion of mass homicide. Let's see what Cyanitratick thinks about his work.

'N-no... why... I WAS ALREADY DOING GOOD! WHY DID IT COME BACK!'

Huh, who's he talking about tho?

'I hope my friend doesn't see like this... I don't want our friendship to be broken. And he's the only one who didn't freak when I was a humanoid wolf. The other people tried to... put an end to my existence. They think that I'm a werewolf, whatever that means. Wait... am I one?'