Chapter 7 - Vegetarian Megalodon Shark

Narrator's POV

Everyone is having fun... but the sun is slowly heating them to death. It heated them up so much to the point they can't take it anymore.

"Aight everyone, emergency meeting!" Mementicspielt called for everyone. They gathered around in the manager's office.

"Broski, what's happening here?"

"Everyone is complaining about the weather, right?" Almost everyone nodded. Lived didn't have any problem because he's the devil and all that shite.

"Well, I got plan to fix this. We go to the beach." Everyone started murmuring, it's only the radical witch who's doing the murmuring.

"Radical Witch, shut."

"Ya got it, yo."

"Anyway, grab your things and let's head out. This heat is killing me." Almost everyone is shouted in joy except for Lived because he likes to stay indoors and bake chocolate pies.

Everyone got their stuff... well, they still have the same things as before, so no changes were made. "Is everyone ready? I sure am. The sun is our enemy."

Then everyone head out by getting inside the van. Suffice to say, it crowded in there. The road trip was fun one since the radical witch in there.

Mementicspielt's POV

I hear the radical witch is still singing that majestic song, Chug Jug With You. I just silently laughed at this while almost the others suffered internally. Ovis is the only one having fun with the other's suffering. And me also. The radical witch keeps singing without knowing the suffering of others.

For Cyanitratick, it was a different kind of torture. I don't know, it feels like he's going to die ever since I came back with the forest. He always look like that someone is about to control him internally.

I just grabbed him without his consent and threw him at the back of the van so we can go to a beach. Damn heat not very profitable. Wait, maybe I could find a way to make a profit out of this. Hmm...

"Yo! The song is done, broski! What do you think?!" The radical witch asked in which I responded with, "Fortnite kinda sucks ngl."

Then she responded with, "How dare you! Fortnite is the best, yo!"

Nah. I just ignored her. Let's look at the others and see what they're doing right now.

Ovis is driving the van, so he needs to focus... not. He's been laughing ever since the radical witch sang that stupid song.

Lived is silently looking out to the window, admiring the barren wasteland. I guess devils like quiet places such as this, or is it just him? I don't know.

Cyanitratick is almost about to lose his mind over... something. I won't bother him now, that's for sure. Maybe he needs to chill down a bit at the beach.

The radical witch, now finished the song, proceeded to dance...oh funamusea. It's that dance from fortnite. Meh, seems fun watching her dance and instilling suffering for others.

Mogegege bought its mop and clean the floor of the van? Jeez, even on free time, it diligently does its job no matter what.

Now finished assessing my group's physical and mental health, which is not looking good but they will recover from that, I just sat back and sleep. Yeah, sleep.

"Guys and gals, wake me when we get there." I said to them before I doze off to dreamland.

And now, I'm in dreamland, or nightmareland for this beings who's inside my brain. How fun. 'Let's see what suffering I can do here.' I think of something, but someone spoke to me inside my brain.