Chapter 4 - Gas Station Simulator

Narrator's POV

Here, we see two people. One of them is a human, and the other is a sheep. They were both having listening to Among Us remixes on Youtube. After their free time is done, they will do their job.

Oh yeah, since Mementicspielt is the owner of this place, he hired Ovis to become an employee at the gas station. 

Ovis questioned him by asking, "Wait, aren't you supposed to test them to see what their worth is?" and Mementiscpielt was like, "Hmm... nah, I'm the owner. You're an employee now" and Ovis is like, "Bruh... well, I guess I have a job now."

Then they go about doing their job. There's also this humanoid wolf that is just sleeping on the seat that's right beside the window of the main building. 

Mementicspielt just ignored him while Ovis is just curious on how Mementicspielt befriended this wolf. Wolf are usually hostile and eat someone who is dangerously close to them, but Ovis dismiss that thought and go about his newly found job.

And here we see Ovis walking up to Mementicspielt and is about ask something.

"Hey manager, we got nothing on our shelves. In fact, we don't even have shelves or anything to place our product in. We don't even have products!" Ovis frantically shouted at the last part.

"Hmm... you know what? Let's just steal the cheap products from other stores, repaint them, and sell them at a double the amount of price than they previously have. You know what this is called, Ovis?"

"Umm, what?"

"It's called... Legal and Viable Marketing Strategy, or LVS for short."

"Wow. Did you read that from the history books or something?"

"Nah, I just made that up right now."

"Oh."

"Aight, we're going to get a car." As soon as he said that, a car drove into the gas station. Both Mementicspielt and Ovis smiled at this opportunity.

The driver came out and was meet by a head snap by Ovis. The driver is now dead. Mementicspielt and Ovis dragged the body behind the building and buried the driver.

"There. We got a transportation vehicle now. And we solved the problem by hiding the evidence. Let's go, Ovis."

Ovis nodded as they both entered the car and drive away to the nearest store and robbed it for their own benefits. They are on the road, and both of them are silent and not talking to each other. They prefer the silence and car engine. Mementicspielt is driving, and Ovis is just sitting beside him.

They quietly drove into the night.

Cyanitratick's POV

YOU STILL CRYING LIKE A SCAREDY CAT?

*Sniff* N-no...

THEN THAT MEANS YOU ARE STILL CRYING.

GET OVER IT.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

CRY ABOUT IT.

*Quietly sniffs* S-shut up. Leave m-me alone...

WHATEVER.

The inner wolf spirit left me. They were right... I still haven't changed since the beginning. I'm always a coward.

DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE.

Oh come on! Just leave already!

Mementicspielt's POV