//alone again//

Next day

Billy drive both him and Maxine to school again, Maxine wondered why her jerk of a brother had a bandage on his cheek. And why he was silent the while ride, no lecture or ridiculous assumptions, just silence. Maxine was about to ask him but stopped herself, she sighed getting out of the car closing the door behind her. Billy stayed in the car however, he gripped onto his stirring wheel as his knuckles turned white. He than turned the car off and got out of the car closing the door, as he walked into the school. Steve was in Science class already, he hated the subject. He hated school it was so boring, he thought about how the party was all planned and how they only needed to buy supplies now. But one thing hit him, Hargrove, the blonde was part of this whole upside down nonsense. And this party was for everyone involved, yet no one has invited the Popular jock yet. The brunette had a sick feeling in his gut, knowing that wasn't right but did he really want him there. Steve watched the blonde walk into class and sit down, Steve raised his eyebrow as he saw the bandages on the blondes cheek. What the hell.. Steve thought to himself, but the brunette shook his head. No no why should I even care about it, he us the last thing on my mind. Steve turned around back to his study review booklet, he sighed as he began to read the first paragraph.

Lunch recess

Steve harrington was at his yellow locker as he put away his Science work and took out his lunch box, however when he shut it and went to the lunch room, he saw that Carol, Claire and Tommy where sitting at the regular spot. However Billy wasn't with them, this was unusual sense he's always with those hot heads. The brunette shrugged and sat next to Dustin as he was mid conversation with Maxine and Lucas, as he ruffled Dustin's hair. Steve then brought up the fact, "you know guys, like it or not Hargrove was apart of this upside down mess, we should be inviting him." Steve told everyone, Dustin groaned. But Maxine nodded her head, "Steve's right, it's the right thing to do." Maxine told Dustin and lucas, eventually they agreed. "Great! I'll go invite him after school," Steve told them, as Dustin laughed, "maybe he'll even join us for our shopping spree!" Billy walked straight to the big tree at the back of the school, the blonde sat down against it. He looked at his lunch, but as soon as his eyes landed on it he felt sick to his stomach. Billy shoved the lunch away from him as he layed his head back looking up, he closed his eyes only to think back to last night. Billy dug his nails into his knees as it made his knuckles white but let go and sighed, he was alone again, Just like back in middle school.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!! The next chapter will be much longer I promise!!