//You did WHAT!?//

Next day

Billy layed in his bed, his bed had red sheets with a skull inprinted on it. The blonde touched the side of his jawline, then instantly winced from the pain of the big purple mark. He closed his eyes just wishing maybe one day he could go to school without hiding a mark or a bruise, but he sighed knowing that day was no where soon. Billy sat up as he looked in the mirror, he had large bags under his eyes that were like black pools. And that bruise on his jawline could not be hidden, this made the blonde clench his fists in anger and hatred. He hated school, he hated Hawkins, he hated Maxine, and most of all he hated his father Neil. Billy was like a black hole of just hatred and anger, at the time he couldn't care what happened he wanted someone to feel what he was feeling. So he stood up and marched right into the red heads room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL BILLY!? ever heard of knocking you jackass!" Maxine yelled at him, but stopped herself when she saw the huge print on his jawline. Almost like it screamed out to her, how could he have gotten that big of a mark? It wasn't there yesterday. She could see the blonde, and how up tight and tense he was. It looked like he hasn't slept in days, and almost looks like he'd been crying? While Maxine was stuck in her endless questions, she didn't notice Billy walk up to her.

SMACK

Maxine's eyes widened as her cheek turned bright red, as she put her hand on her cold stinging cheek looking up at the blonde with fear reddened eyes. "Why are you so Angry at me all the time!.." Maxine yelled at him, which made the blonde raise his fist above her ready to strike her again. "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!.."

The blonde stood there, his hand raises but he never stroke Maxine. It was just in the air, Maxine looked at his fist than at him with teared filled eyes. But than her misty eyes widened, she was surprised to see her tall step brothers eyes shake and mist up eventually pouring down rain. Before she could ask him he finally stroke her across the head, Maxine fell to the ground with a thud. Her shaking body kept her down there as tears flew down like waterfalls, her nose was bleeding as she now had a bruise on her forehead. Than the tall blonde stormed out of the room leaving Maxine shaken on the ground.

At school,

Steve was sitting at the courtyard with the curly brunette, they were both excited to see there new ally at school. Maybe he would be kind, maybe he'll help us plan, or even decide to eat lunch with them. But they weren't expecting the surprise they got instead, Maxine ran up to the tall brunette and flung her arms around him tightly.

"MAX!?..Woah how did you get that!?" Steve asked the shaken ginger as he rushed a gentle hand over the mark, Maxine sighed wiping her tears away.

"It was my sorry excuse for a brother." Max firmly explained the whole morning, Dustin stood there as he put on hand over his mouth. He was hanging out with the same guy the day before, how could he have thought this tall blonde could change. The brunette shook his head and clenched his fists in anger, he gave Maxine to Dustin as he got up furious. He stormed off inside the school.

Steve saw the tall blonde that had struck Maxine at his locker, without another thought he grabbed his wrist and yanked him into the males bathroom.
Locking the door behind them, then slammed him to a wall pointing up at him from under his chin.

"You did WHAT!?" Steve yelled at the blonde in a stern manner, but loosened the grip on his shirt collar once he saw the firm bruise on his jawline. Billy just had empty but widen eyes, but Steve could see behind those ocean blue eyes, was a little boy ready to burst out sobbing. "..why did you do it. Tell Me everything, we accepted you into our group! We thought you changed." Steve stated at the already hurt blonde, he could tell Billy was about to tumble down.

"..just..back off.." Billy told him in a shy dnd quiet voice, not his stern and confident bragging voice. There was nothing Hargrove about his tone, Steve just watched him and sighed. He brought one hand up to the pale and tired males face and gently struck his cheek with a soft finger, as he looked into his eyes with a caring and worried glance.

"What are you not telling me Hargrove.." Billy's eyes shaken and misty, just looked into Steve's as his blue eyes filled up with a storm. he looked down away from the gentle males gaze, like he was embarrassed or ashamed. Steve's expression said it all, it was a mixture of poor sorrow and sympathy. He kept rubbing Billy's cheek gently, as he wiped the tear running didn't the blondes face away. "You can tell me anything...I'm here to listen.." Steve told him, which made years fall down the blondes cheeks and dripped off his chin. Billy layed his head down onto Steve's strong firm chest, and started to weep very softly into it. The brunette sighed letting him, wrapping one arm around his waist and putting the other hand on the back of his head playing with his long hair. As they stood there not leaving eachother's space.

I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE MY SPARKS!! but I really hope you enjoyed!!