30. Never Gonna Follow Her Ever

They reached Kim's family house at Busan around 11am, as they made a quick stop to get breakfast. It was a huge Villa with 7 rooms, more than what we can use. A huge swimming pool facing the beach. There were 2 rooms on the ground floor which were occupied by the bodyguards. Four rooms are on 2nd floor which we all took and the master bedroom was on 3rd floor with a private swimming pool of it's own and a Jacuzzi.

All of them are in the pool to wash off the tiredness from travelling. Specially Lisa who was driving and she is not used to driving long distance, even though she the best driver among her friends. 

LALISA MANOBAN

I was taking a call from my parents when a certain brunette caught my eyes and she was walking toward her room. I forgot to tell her about our schedule for tonight. I looked around and everyone was busy so I followed her to let her know.

I knocked on her room door but no one answered, I knocked again still no one was there but the door opened slightly as it was not locked.

"Hey Jen..." I said while peeking through the door when I saw no one I opened the door slightly "Jen I'm coming in" I said a little louder so she can hear me. 

"Jennieeeee...." My eyes widen when I saw her without anything covering her body. Not even the sexy but cute bikini she was wearing a while ago while swimming.

She just came out of the bathroom when I saw her. And when she saw me. She looked at me than looked at herself. Her eyes widen more than mine because of my sudden appearance. 

"I'm so sorry" I said and she immediately covered herself with a towel near her. I turned around and made my way to get out of her room without waiting for her reply. 

I was breathing fast and I'm probably so red right now. I run away and I don't know where my feet is taking me but I gotta be away from her. At least for the rest of my life.

Fuck she saw me. Wait... FUCK I SAW HER!!!!... What the hell Lisa!! Why would you do that??

Well the door was open and I did knock!! I even told her I was coming in. Uhgg... I feel so awful. 

"You are such a Pervert Lisa" I scolded myself and kicked a small rock. I looked around myself and I was on the beach a little far away from the Villa.

Now she will probably think I'm a creep and would want me far from her.

What if she feels uncomfortable around me??

We had developed our friendship just yet and I thought I might have chances to get her like me back. But now?? I won't even like myself back.

While walking I saw a big rock and went toward it to sit down and rest. It was only a while later when someone touched my shoulder making me flinch.

"Don't kill me please!" I said and covered myself because I saw Jennie looking at me with a poker face and the image of her wearing absolutely nothing suddenly appeared inside my mind. 

I blushed just by thinking about that again so I covered my face to hide it.

"Jennie I'm so sorry" I apologized again and repeated it a few more times.

"I-I didn't mean to see you nak.. I mean in that state. I am not a pervert I promise" I stuttered and finally looked up when I felt I was not blushing anymore.

"I didn't say you are" Jennie said

"I'm really really sorry Jennie. I shouldn't have walked inside." I apologized again

"But you already did, didn't you?" She said and I looked down again. She blew out a breath and spoke again this time more softly "It's okay Lisa, It was my fault too I didn't lock the door"

"Oh... but still!! I shouldn't have seen any of that, I shouldn't have entered your room. And thankyou for not killing me right now."

"I was supposed to kill you but then Its amusing to see you like a scaredy cat" Jennie said with a smirk on her face and took a seat beside me.

I suddenly got shy because she saw me panicking and apologizing like that. I was still a little shy when she took a seat beside me so I unconsciously scooted a little away from her.

I saw her raising an eyebrow at me because of my action. "I'm sorry for that. I'm just shy" I said looking away from her face.

Jennie looked at Lisa with amusement because of how shy she was. Lisa can't even look at her in the eyes. As she didn't want them to be awkward with each other she made a small talks and soon they were back to normal. Even though it will still take some time for Lisa but at least they are talking normally now.

Soon we were all gathered in the deck near swimming pool while eating dinner. Rosie and Jisoo cooked and I'm glad Jennie is not uncomfortable around me. Well to be honest I'm more uncomfortable than she is with the whole thing that happened a few hours ago. 

I was sitting beside Rosie with Jisoo beside her and Jennie went inside to get something.

I'm never gonna follow her ever.

"AHHHH...." I heard a scream from the inside and I was the first one to get up and run to see what happened. I was even faster than their bodyguards.

What happened to I will never follow her ever??? She screams and here I am.