66. Lover's Quarrel

Pictures of Lisa and Jennie in MB Group reception area were all over the new the very next day. All the news outlets were talking about the famous masked CEO of MB group with her possible mysterious girlfriend.

There were many homophobic people who started commenting on their relationship even though it was still not confirmed if they are in a relationship or not.

Every employee of MB Group received an E-mail soon after the news was released.

There is only one thing apart from your duties in the company that I expect from all of my employees and that is to not invade my private space. The employee who has a part in yesterday's event, I know who you are and consider this as a warning, I'm leaving you without any consequence just this once.

I request all of my employees to not spread anything about my private life. You will loose more than what you might gain from all this.

L.M.

Although it was not that of a big deal but it was important for Lisa to set up ground rules for her employees so no one tries to pull any stunt in near future. Korea still have a lot of homophobic people and you can see the example from all the hate she is receiving since morning. Lisa is thankful that no one can guess its Jennie Kim with her or the whole hate thing would have been on another level. 

***

The reason why Jennie had so much time gap after her Singapore concert is that she has been invited to a Reality show.

Eight people are given hint items and 24 hours to solve a mystery. Cast members will acquire additional hint items as they play team games. During preparation of meal and before the end of the first day, the cast members may search the village using the hint items acquired.

 During preparation of meal and before the end of the first day, the cast members may search the village using the hint items acquired

JENNIE KIM

Lisa and I have never cared about people knowing about our relationship before. But when one of her employees sold our picture to paparazzi she was so mad. You can say we had our first real fight after that picture was released. She started keeping her distance from me when we were in any sort of public place and it irritated the hell out me.

I mean I get it that a few people will hate us but this has never bothered her before. The thing that hurt me the most is that when it was about me and my career she didn't had any problem being lovey dovey in public. But now when her career, her family is involved she is acting like this.

We are still not in good terms when I left Seoul for the shooting of my reality show. I am sad and hurt. I know she realized what she did wrong and she even tried to apologize but I didn't buy any of that. Now I regret not talking to her because I miss her and the crew member confiscated our cell phones. We can't contact the outside world for a whole week.

Before giving my phone to the crew I tried to call her but she didn't pick up, so I left a message for her. This show will be live telecasted so at least she can see me.

I am sorry I over reacted, Let's talk when I get back? I love you and I will miss you Lili. Take care of yourself.

The days passed by normally because of all the activities and tasks. But the nights were difficult, all I thought about was Lisa and our fight. I wanted to get over with this show sooner, so I gave my best to find all the clues and solve this mystery as soon as possible.

***

LALISA MANOBAN

I know the way I handled things were wrong and I regret it. I was overwhelmed. I am not used to receiving so much attention, since I have started working in our company I feel like people are always watching me. A picture of Jennie and I taken in our company being leaked was the last straw. I was angry and disappointed on our employees behavior.

I was more afraid now because we both are famous. When I was just a simple photographer before, people never noticed me even if I'm around Jennie they never thought anything about it. But now when people saw some girl with the CEO of MB Group they went crazy. What if they knew it was Jennie Kim.

The message I received from Jennie relieved me to some extent. I want to apologize and make it up to her for hurting her. 

I watched her everyday on T.V. She is so smart and she is in the lead right now. There are chances that she might win this game. I saw her hugging the teddy I gave her on our first date. She named him Lili too. It made me smile whenever I saw her talking and hugging that bear at night. It also made me miss her more.