3

You slowly opened the door to your apartment yaguchi and Hashida right behind you.

Seeing that it was quiet you assumed your boyfriend was at practice as always.

"Come on." You usher the two boys into your apartment.

"You guys can take a seat on the couch. While I get my stuff."

Stepping into the apartment you immediately start to go to your bedroom. Walking into the dark quiet room you go into your closet and take out a bag.

Walking to your art studio you start to grab you oil paint, water colors, acrylics, etc you put them in their cases before putting them in the bag along with brushes.

You go back into the room and go through your clothes drewer and take out some clothes and underwear.

Walking back into the livingroom you see Hashida and yaguchi sitting on the couch.

"I got most of the things I need for right now." You say as you walk into the room with two bookings in your hands.

"That's great." Yaguchi smiled

"Come on, let's get outta here before y/ns boyfriend gets back." Hashida said.

"Yeah, let's bounce." You say.

But to your surprise the door began to unlock. 'Oh shit!' You mentally curse as you see the door knob begin to turn before the door finally opened.

Before you could say anything ushijima walked through the door.

You noticed his eye widen.

"Y/n!" He ran up to you and pulled you into a tight embrace. "I was so worried." He exclaimed.

"Don't touch me." You mumbled wiggled from hid grip and began to back up.

"I wanted to say this before I left the gym that day but didn't want embarress you even more. We're done." You stated grabbing the two bags that were left on the ground. "I just can't get over what you said. Sorry. I'll be back for my stuff once the exams fully over." You say looking him dead in the eyes.

"Hashida, yaguchi. Let's get going." You say.

The two boys stood up and followed you out of the door.

Ushijima stood there as the door to your used to be shared appaetment closed. He could belive you left.

But what could he do? He lost you

You were laying on your back on the floor in yatoras room. He layed on his bed back turned to you.

"You up, yatora?" You asked

It was slient for a few seconds before he responded.

"Yeah."

"What do you think the second exam is gonna be?" You asked.

"I don't know...oil painting maybe." He responded.

"I guess." You sigh

'I'll sleep easily since the first stage is over.' Yiu rolled over on your stomach and sank your head into your pillow. 'I just hope I passes it.'

You closed your eyes as you drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip

You were sitting in the art institute while Ooba talked.

"Well done! Good work everybody. I'm spent, I don't know about everyone else but do we have to get back to work now?."

"Do we have to get back to work so soon after an exam? Okada asked