1

Something about your boyfriend had changed. He stopped spending time with you. Started spending even more time at practice.

You understood he and the rest of his team were preparing for tournaments. It was the third year of high school and he had been recruited.

You on the other hand have been working your ass off in art. Working hard to get into Gaudi university of the arts. The entrance exams were 2 days away.

You and your boyfriend went to different high schools. You didn't tell him yet but you planned on moving to Tokyo for art with some of your friends.

Lately Ushijima been bugging you about not keeping your shared apartment clean. You got home an hour before he did. When you get home you are tired. So you mainly just take a shower and lay down and chat with your friends.

The entrance exam was 1 day away and to take your mind off the stress you invited one of your friends Yatora Yaguchi to come watch practice with you. And maybe draw some of the players.

"Y/n... are you sure it's okay for me to come here?" Yatora asked a bit skeptical about coming to a top high school.

"Relax man, they won't mind." You reassured him as you made your way through the gates of shiratorizawa academy.

You were wandering around looking for the gym when a familiar voice caught your ear "y/n- chan~" it was tendo. One of Ushijima's friends. You and tendo were good friends considering you've seen him at games and he would tag along sometimes when you and your boyfriend would hag out.

"Hey, ten!" You greeted running up to him.

"And who is this?"  he asked Starring down yatora.

"Oh, this is a good friend of mine. Yatora this is tendo. Tendo this is yatora." You introduced "me and he go to the same high school and prep school." You explained.

"Is that sooo..." he said yiu laughed slightly "can You take us to the boy volleyball gym? I and yatora want to watch you guys practice. And maybe get some sketching in since our first exam is tomorrow."

"Oh right you did say something about an exam," Tendo said putting a hand on his chin.

"But does ushiwaka know your here?" He asked "nope, he's barely been home and we haven't spent time together in the past 3 weeks." You sighed.

"So I just wanted to come see him before my exam and hope he takes some stress away." You explained.

"Okay then!" Tendo said as he began walking to the gym.

"Let's go, yatora!" You usher the white-haired male to follow.

After a bit of walking, you guys finally reached the gym.

"Ushiwaka! Look who I found!" Tendo announced as he walked into the doors.

You walked into the gym with yatora slowly following behind you.

"Hi love!" You greeted with a loving smile.

Through, you couldn't say the same for Ushijima. He looked annoyed actually. Dropping your canvas bag and paint supplies you run up to him. "What are you doing here?" Asked looking at you with annoyance.

You wiggle under his harsh gaze. "And who is that?" He asked looking at yatora with a death glare.

"That's my good friend, yatora. We go to the same high school and prep school." You explained.

"But why are you here?" He asked

"I thought I'd come to watch you practice. Since my exams, tomorrow and I won't be around be around a while." You explained. "And I and yatora were hoping to get some practice sketches of you guys." You added.

"I do want you watching practice. You'll distract me." He stated

Your eyes widen "oh come on, we haven't spent time together in at least a month. Please. Is it that distracting to spend time with my boyfriend?" You asked.

"Yes, I don't want you here." His voice raised slightly.

"But why, I wanna see you before I have to leave." You whined.

Ushijima groaned "why do you always do this? I swear you're so damn clingy all the time!" He snapped.

There were tears threatening to spill from your eyes.

"Then why the hell would you date me!" You yelled.

"I didn't think dating you would be this difficult. If that was the case i wouldn't have asked you out." He snarled

A small tear made its way down your face

"Are you fucking serious? I just wanted to spend time with you and this is what I get!?" You snapped.

"I didn't want to spend time with you! God damn it what's it gonna take to get that through your stupid head!?" He yelled

You looked around to see all eyes on you and Ushijima.

You felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking behind you, you notice it was yatora. "If you wanna leave we can. I don't think having this stress would be good for you. Especially during the exams." He told you.

You sniffle a little before nodding.

"If we hurry we can catch the last train. You can stay with me until the exams are over." He offered.

You looked at ushijima then at yatora and then nodded.

You grabbed all your things and walked out of the gym with yatora.

Leaving Ushijima there.

Part 2?