chapter 1 (remake)

A girl that lives alone with her family in a forest. That is Indonesia,she collect herbs and sell them to nearby towns and village.

She lives with her parents,and her big brother,she had a little brother that was already gone 2 years ago,her family thinks that he died.

One day,where this all starts.......

~~~~~

"Mom,dad,I'm going to the town to sell the herbs" Indonesia said as she was going to head out. "Take care darling" the mother answered happily while waving.

Indonesia smiled and nodded,she then ran to the road that leads to the nearest town.

As she was heading to the town,she was observing the nature,she always had a strong sense of smell because of her work,and the things that she smell when running? It was the air of freedom.

Indonesia always loved her simple life,she loved playing in the wood with her father,even her father would sometimes teach her how to use a sword since her father was a soldier in his prime,now he's a man that lost one of his arms and retired,leaving Indonesia and her brother,TNI,to work.

Not that she minded,she was already going to hit 16 this year,she might as well learn how to actually earn money if she wants to have a family of her own,or that's what Indonesia usually thinks.

Indonesia smiled as a bird's flight stopped and stayed on her shoulder. "Garuda!" Indonesia said in joy. The bird was Indonesia's secret pet,Garuda. Her parents never knew about his existence,only Indonesia and TNI knew.

Indonesia that was full of joy that her bird was back. Indonesia then went full speed to the town,it was 2 hours away with walks and rest.

~~~~

"Indonesia dear,are you not tired?" A woman asked Indonesia,it was the country that bought herbs from Indonesia.

"I'm as energetic as i can Ms. Afghanistan! Not a single sweat! Don't worry!" Indonesia replied. Afghanistan smiled,everytime she asked,Indonesia would always reply the same thing.

"Alright,but are you sure that you need to go home now? A storm is going to start,looks,it's already starting" Afghanistan pointed out.

Indonesia looked at the grey sky,drops of water started to fall on her face. "Ah,it's actually starting" Indonesia mumbled.

"You can stay for a night,you can't possibly be thinking of walking through the woods while raining,right?" Afghanistan said,a tone of worry in her voice.

"Is it really okay Ms.Afghanistan?" Indonesia asked again. Afghanistan smiled,she knew Indonesia too well that she will absolutely refuse staying if she was given an option.

"If you don't stay,I'm not buying any herbs for a month" Afghanistan said,trying to force Indonesia. "Yes ma'am" suddenly Indonesia froze and obeyed.

Indonesia entered Afghanistan's home,a medium sized wooden house that's comfy.

"Since today is my turn to take care of Palestine,please don't mind it,he'll come later" Afghanistan then said. Indonesia nodded.

Palestine,one of the orphans in this town. Since the town isnt that big,the countries there take turns to take care of the orphans.

Indonesia then sat on the floor,she doesn't know why,but she felt kinda exhausted. Afghanistan that saw that then brought a glass of water to the teenager.

"Thank you" Indonesia accepted the water. "It's alright,if you need food,it's in the kitchen,you can go if the rain stops,but if it's dark when it stops,then youre staying here" Afghanistan said. Indonesia again only nodded.