Chapter 1

There was a small village,the people lived in harmony,but in that village there is 3 siblings that lost their parents now,lets go to their place...

Indonesia's POV

"big brother,i'm going to go to the village to buy some stuff!"
"Sure,take care! I'm going to train here"
I have quite a great life here,even tho my parent's died,i still have my brother's.
TNI is a demon slayer,he havent find his element yet tho,i dont know why.
Then,there's my twin brother PKI,hr never come out of his room and dont want to eat,we were worried about him,but,we cant really do anything...

Later after she buy's a lot of stuff

It's already late,maybe it was like.. 21:00? I dont know,the villagers need some help,so i help them.

Later at their house

Wait..what happened here?
I saw a blood trail infront of my house,the blood trail is leading into my house...what i see just made me petrify...
"BROTHER!!!"
I saw my brother..laying on the floor of our house...covered in blood..
"yo-your alive....tha-thank godness..."
"Brother,what happened?"
"i-it's PKI...he was actually a demon this whole time....i was too weak to find out..."
"Brother,you'll be okay right?!,please..
dont't go...."
"Nessy..,i don't have much time...g-go to xxxxx and train to be a demon slayer there...i'm counting on you to defeat him....."
"o-okay brother...."
"thank you...Indonesia..."
That was his last word's for me...
"Brother NOOOOO!!!!!!"
Tears came out from my eye's non stop,but i knew i had to stop..
After that,i packed some of my stuff and head to that place...
"i will find you PKI....no matter how long it take's...."