30

"Tae are you alright?? Do you need anything??..." bogum asked as he looked behind the car.......tae shook his head as he looked outside the view..... it's been two months he traveled freely.....jungkook was always care him like a small kid whenever they go for the checkup........they are going to the mall for shopping after eating tae's favourites.........tae startled when his phone started to ring........he expect this call from his husband.......he didn't attend it......he really enjoyed to travel with them and get some fresh air after two months.......he know his husband is calling for him to come back......

5mnts before the call

"Jungkook, wang is here in seoul......our team tracked his phone and it traced out that his car his following taehyung......"

"What??? Where's is tae???"

"He is still with them.......i will send you the direction.....i'am on my way there....come quickly........" yoongi ended the call as he speeded the car.........he later got a call from his wife......

"Yoonie i reached here safely.....don't worry about me.....call me when you find taetae....."

"Don't stress okay??? I will call you soon......take care of our baby...."

The call ended soon.......yoongi send jimin to kim mansion since mrs jeon is not in the mansion to take care of him......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae, look your husband is calling me....." hoseok said as he looked at tae on the rear mirror.......

"I'am not gonna attend it.....do you need to talk with him???...." hoseok asked which tae shook his head.......

"Why??? May be it's an urgent call......." bogum said as he grabbed the phone from hoseok and attend it......

"Hello..."

"Hoseok, where are you now???...."

"Jungkook, i'm bogum....he is driving......we're on the**** road....."

"Tell him to not to stop anywhere and come back to mansion now....."

"Jungkook, is there any problem??? Why you sound so strange...." bogum asked which tae looked at him with a frown.....

"What happened....." tae asked.....

"Please, i beg you to come back to mansion without stopping anywhere....."

Bogum found something serious in the trembling voice of the other.......he ended the call as he looked at hoseok

"Hyung, don't stop anywhere and turn the car we need to go back to mansion........"

Hoseok sighed as he shook his head.....

"What happened to my hubby???....." tae asked at the verge of crying.....

"Nothing tae, put your seat belt now....."

Tae instantly put his seatbelt and unlocked his phone to call his husband......

"Hyung, what are you doing......we need to go back...." bogum yelled which hoseok punched on the steering wheel.....

"What's the problem.....why you're ordering me his instructions....." hoseok yelled back.....tae is crying in the back cause the signal is dead in his phone......

"Hyung, please.....i know you hate him.....but it's not the time for anything.....we need to go back since we don't have any idea what's coming before us....... i feel something wrong....please....." bogum pleaded which the older sighed as he turned the car.........

"Fast..." bogum said which hoseok glared at the other.......they were focusing on the road so that they didn't noticed tae, who is now unconsciously laying on the back.......