31

24 hrs later

Tae opened his eyes gently and looked around the room........he is tired to open his eyes fully.......he started to tear up......he couldn't move a bit.......his heart felt so heavy.......

"Tae...." he heard his mother calling him from the otherside......he didn't looked the side instead he closed his eyes as he cried silently.......

"Tae.....jung______"

"Eomma, please leave me alone sometime......" tae said which she nodded and walked out of the room wiping her tears away.......

Tae thought what happened yesterday before he closed his eyes.....

Flashback

"Tae, you'll be alright......i'am with you......our baby will be alright...." Jungkook is repeating the words without resting while driving as fast as he can........tae is curling up and screaming in pain he is getting both mentally and physically........

"We're here hold for our princess.....we're here....." Jungkook stopped the car infront of the hospital as he carried tae inside.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook...." yoongi, jimin and tae's  parents arrived at the hospital........Jungkook was walking back and forth outside the room where tae is in......they rushed near jungkook who was mumbling something while biting his nails nervously........

"Jungkook...." yoongi hold his hand which jungkook startled as he pulled his hand back......

"Jungkook...." yoongi hold jungkook's hand tightly.......jungkook pushed yoongi as he moved back.......they all looked the other puzzled by his actions........jungkook is wiping his tears as he didn't know what to do next.......

Mr kim hold jungkook's arm as he looked the other worriedily......the next instant jungkook fall on the floor unconsciously......

"Jungkook...."

They all scared as they lifted the other.....jungkook looked around with his half opened eyes......they made the other to sat on the chair........jimin started to cry by hugging his husband......

"Jungkook, nothing going to happen to our tae......please hold yourself......" mrs kim said as she patted on his head.....jungkook is looking down while eyes closed........

"Anyone here for Mr Taehyung??..." doctor asked as he went out of the room.......jungkook rose up from the chair.......

"I'am his husband....." jungkook said coming before the doctor......

"We are his parents....." doctor nodded his head as he looked at them bitterly......

"Doctor how is our son??..." mr kim asked.......

"He is alright but we could save the baby....." doctor said looking at them sadly........jungkook moved back as he fall on the chair......he felt like his life went to dark........jungkook cried silently as he clutched his hands on the shirt of his chest.....yoongi hugged his wife tightly to chest......mrs kim cried in her husband's hand......

"Tae.....tae.....tae....."  jungkook mumbled as he got up from the chair and pushed doctor aside as he stormed inside the room........

"Tae...." jungkook yelled as he rushed near the bed......he found his wife laying on the bed.......they all get inside the room the next second......

"Tae...." jungkook called softly as he hold other's hand........tae turned his head and looked at his husband......his eyes were swollen in continuous crying........

"P_please leave me...." tae said tiredly......he couldn't move his body an inch......he is heartbroken.......

"Tae...." jungkook looked the other as he kissed on the hand.......tae gained all his strength to pull his hand from his husband.......