Royals

Reader: Omg! I'm so curious to know what happens in the next chapter!!
Writer: Me too haha!!

But in all seriousness I love my friends on wattpad who message me and ask me how my day was and we talk about whatever we're feeling and we don't really hold back at all. It's those kinds of friends I live for.

I woke up again in Stephan's arms. "We have to get up princess. I'd love to stay here with you all day but your daddy's a cop. And protective as hell of you." I breathed a giggle then sat up. "Step-daddy and I doubt he'd be that concerned about me." I lied, Officer Davies would search 10 countries to find me if I went missing.

But I didn't want Stephan to worry so much. I looked down and saw that my chest was exposed and blushed before pulling the sheets over my head. I can't believe I did that! With Stephan! "What, ya gonna hide from me now?" Stephan chuckled

I nodded. "I'm embarrassed.."

"You really don't need to be, you were really sexy yesterday. I was shocked." I groaned and pulled tighter on the sheets. Well sorry you didn't expect me to throw it back like I did.. "C'mon, you know that I don't love you for how great you are which is..really really fucking amazing and.."

I came out of the sheets red in the face and covered Stephan's mouth. "Ok I get it! Please just stop talking." Out of all things I'm still really shy at the idea of all of this. I felt Stephan's lips kiss my hand and I remove them quickly. "Let's go, Olivia best chances out of none has probably covered for me." I went to slide out of bed but sharp pains attacked my lower half and I weeped, doubling over in pain. Stephan hissed, rushing to my side holding on to me.

"God, I'm sorry baby. That was your first time and I went a little over board." I don't know whether he's being sincere or boosting his own ego but I feel the tears at the edges of my sight. "T..this is what it feels like afterwards?" Stephan sat me in his lap and cradled me in his arms. "Not always, it'll get better once you get used to it."

"You want to do it again?" I was being totally unrealistic about our relationship, I know. Sex is part of a relationship, it's not everything no, but it can be frustrating for both parties. Right now though, Stephan's mention of sex a second time when I barley got through my first is madness. "Like I said, you'll get used to it. Let's head to the shower." I let Stephan carry me to the bathroom without complaining.

He sat me down by the tub and turned on the shower water. He looked really beautiful doing the simplest things. "Can you stand?" He asked giving me his hand and I took it then stood up. "Yeah I can manage. Thank you." Stephan looked me up and down with a dreamy smile and I wondered what he was looking at till my eyes ventured down as well and I saw that I still had the sheet wrapped around my body.

"You can't come in the shower with that. I don't want to be the only exposed on here." Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down. "Ok, fine but close your eyes."

Stephan smirked then ripped the sheet away from me, tossing it back into the bedroom. "I don't think so princess, get in before I put you in. It's not like I haven't your beautiful body already." He winked. It's too much for me. Stephan went in the tub first then guided me in. Putting me in front of him and his finger tips slid down my back causing tingles throughout my stomach.

"Don't worry, were just having a shower. I want to wash you honey." He whispered in my ear. And I nodded. "C..can I too?" I said with my voice almost muted. I was so shy. "Can you what baby?"

"W..wash you too." I turned around to watch his expression. This hair was gonna give me hell to pay getting wet but I don't care. I haven't been caring a lot lately and I guess Stephan is the cause of that. I'm happy that that's so.